IGNORED

3d rendering project

bolly

Hi,

I am hoping there might be someone who could take a scanned picture of an animation character and turn it into a 3d rendering of said picture. Also, if it is possible from that rendering to do some kind of plastic production of the character for key chains etc...

This, would of course, be a professional project--contract, payment for services, etc...

thanks

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

hi bolly

i kind of do that stuff for a living!!!...you say a 3d rendering? you mean a model?

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• Hi fostraswift! Wow long time no contact. Hope you are well! Yes, I want to turn a 2d drawing into a 3d computer graphic. Then, If possible, i want to turn that 3d computer graphic into a 3d physical model.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

babydollsaddict.gif

i'm good thanks, 1 week into a 4 week holiday in pattaya..whats not to like.. :LOL2:

yes thats doable, you might want to use an SLA model first but much cheaper option rather than a production solution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereolithography

send me a pm with your e-mail and ill forward some examples what i do

:GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

pm sent

babydollsaddict.gif