Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Stay 7 nights pay 6 nights at Pattaya Bay Resort

pattayabay

The last 12 month I stayed about 4 times at the Pattaya Bay Resort. It offers a good value for the price, especially the at low season you got a good price.

I like the hotel. Nice staff, the standard room has enough space and the bed is really good too.

Location is good too. Not far to second road and so it is easy to reach all the hotspots in Pattaya.

any advance member have been in this resort yet? or any review about that?

any advance member have been in this resort yet? or any review about that?

akorooian, I stayed at PBR for 5 nights in march in a deluxe room. The rooms offer excellent value in the off season. All the hotel staff are very helpful and any issues are resolved quickly. The hotel offers good facilities, pool, gym and free tuk tuk service to 2nd road Soi Diana.

I have just booked again to stay in a stantard room for 2 weeks in May. price per night is only 1069bht (inc taxes) and if you stay 7 nights or more it works out even cheaper.

The Cherry restaurant is located on the 8th floor and I can recommend their food, I ate there many times during my stay and they also offer room service. Give it a go!

Cheers

PV

Edited by pattayavirgin

Pattayavirgins first Trip:http://www.pattaya-a...s-patts-cherry/

Pattayavirgins second Trip: http://www.pattaya-a...-to-21st-march/

I'm torn between PBR and Eastiny Seven. Both about the same price, any recommendations? Much appreciated

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/74046-robbed/

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/94650-pattaya-bay-resort/page__hl__%2Bpattaya+%2Bbay+%2Bresort__fromsearch__1

loadso info....................

I stayed there for 17 days in December. The Deluxe room was very spacious and affordable. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. This hotel is guest friendly and never hassled me for bringing a joiner. Very close to all the hotspots but just enough away for some quiet. Definetly recommend this hotel.

I've booked here for June on the basis of this deal - I get 2 nights free which has bought the nightly rate down to 999 bahts. None of the other hotels I use could match this (Soi 13 area). It'll be my first time but given the quality of reviews/info on this board I'm looking forward to it.

By the way I had to remind them when booking - initially they quoted me for 16 nights with no free nights. When I mentioned their advertised offer they revised their quote!

nice one. goin to book now @)

Wish i had a 9 inch cock..., instead of this monster!

just checked the website it now looks like this promotion has finished

I'm torn between PBR and Eastiny Seven. Both about the same price, any recommendations? Much appreciated

If you want quiet PBR if you want central E7

Me and my friend just booked there today, and reading this its was a good choice.

I asume that they are girl friendly?

Me and my friend just booked there today, and reading this its was a good choice.

I asume that they are girl friendly?

Yes they are. Although I'm waiting to see if the new management try and enforce the 2nd joiner fee, which they've not done before.

• 1 month later...

Just finished 16 nights here - not too bad, reasonable value.

No issues with joiners/girls although only ever 1 at a time for me.

Its probably slightly better placed for LK Metro than Walking St in my opinion.

Staff are friendly and efficient.

WiFi drops out too much, at least on the few occasions I used it.

And for a quiet location there were a couple of nights where it was bloody noisy - some nearby Kareoke on the England vs France Euro game weekend was going at full volume til 5am,horrendous tuneless thai songs belted out by both sexes...horrible. The air con helps to mask most external noise though and to be fair it was generally OK.

Do we know if the New PBR Managment Team are members of PA. Would like to know in case I need to send them a PM.

Thanks

Hollywood

I have stayed at Pattaya Bay Resort on 2 occasions.

Great value and clean rooms. Only down side is the location, it is a bit of a walk after a heavy night out drinking.