IGNORED

Jomtien VT2 41sm2 condo to rent

mroovah

I have a nice and new inside condo to rent. Condo is on the 6th floor in View Talay 2B building, jomtien side. This is a bigger studio unit(41sq).

-size 41m sq

-fully furnished with new furniture

-quality, red glossy european kitchen designed esspecially for this unit, induction hob, black granite top

-granite bathroom

-home cinema set: fullHD LG LCDn 32", DVD player and 2.1 home sound system (you can't see it in the photos but it has been added)

-remote controled automatic roller blinds(you can have a night at any time)

-Wi-Fi CISCO modem with PC and LCD screen, fast broadband connection available (you can't see it in the photos but it has been added)

-balcony

-6th floor, sunny jomtien side, some sea view

-car park

-24hr security

-swimming pool

-restaurants(one by the pool and other on the ground floor(room service available)

-great location, easy access to central Pattaya and less than 10 minute walk to the beach

-close to local amenities.

Preferably a long term rental, price depends on the duration of the contract: 10k thai b.(long term) to 15k, and is negotiable.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

Edited by mroovah

Swimming pool in the building is one of the biggest in Jomtien and Pattaya.

Here is a video:

looks like a great little condo. dont know the going rate for a vt2 condo but seems nice.

how much is deposit?

what are the rates for electric and water?

what type of internet connection is it? is it included or needs to be put on by the resident?

how many months to get 10k a month?

really like the look of this even tho its more than i wanted to spend..

are they some windy boxing gloves i spotted on top of the dressing table cupboard?

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

hey TheReem,

One month deposit, rate are government, not scamed at all, basicly from electric company.

Internet must be connected by resident, I will help with this - no probs, this is quick procedure, I did this with TOT and 3be(this is the name I think). I recommend 3be tho, both are broadband connections. Upload and Download is OK, ping is acceptable(good Wifi modem is in there). Accually connection is better than any other places I tried, including other condos in Jomtien, and houses. There is a desk with a new chair and a computer with LCD screen. Computer has 2 cores, small fujitsu-simence desktop with 2 gb ram I think - not less, can by only more. 6 months for a 10k. Gloves - yes there are:) used only a few times by me in thailand.

I will PM you soon!

Cheers!

Edited by mroovah

Went to see the place, it is very nice. Has everything you need and a great unobstructed view. I am still debating whether to rent it or not but it won't last long either way I am sure.

• 2 weeks later...