Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

How much is a new car ? (four door 4x4 ute)

Pulsar

Wondering how much it costs to buy and run a new 4x4 in thailand ? Going for some thing like this ...

3ss.jpg

4wd-buyers-guide-w.jpg

900k baht for the 4 doors and 4x4, quite same all major brands.

CXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif

Have you thought about the smartcab versions cheaper to buy & cheaper to tax. Was paying 20k.bht insurance on my 4Dr Vigo & tax of just under 7k bht a year, servicing is very cheap in this country. Most dealers have a fixed price range for new vehicles but you can get many extras free just shop around & haggle for the best deal

Basic 2dr 2WD manual pick-up about B500,000. Top spec 4dr 4WD auto around B1,000,000.

Have you thought about the smartcab versions cheaper to buy & cheaper to tax. Was paying 20k.bht insurance on my 4Dr Vigo & tax of just under 7k bht a year, servicing is very cheap in this country. Most dealers have a fixed price range for new vehicles but you can get many extras free just shop around & haggle for the best deal

No i havent. Sounds like a good deal. Thanks for the info

• 1 month later...

And also

the second hand retail values are very good in Thailand too.

In the Uk I would rearely consider buying new as you lose so much as soon as you drive off the forecourt.

My ( well recieved )First Trip Report.. Note to self ,, Don't Fall in Love

http://www.pattaya-a...e/page__st__200

My Second Trip Report ( also got some compliments !).. Note to Self.. Don't fall in Love 2

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/93599-note-to-self-dont-fall-in-love-2-trip/