IGNORED

The Koh Chang Experience

Piece Corp

wow and wow i wanna go :) thank you for photos and info :)

Thanks for the pic's, it's really nice. Is there any public tranport from pattaya to ferry pier (Koh Chang) or do you have to hire a car? Also, could you be able to provide prices for the hotel accommodations please as I'm thinking about going there for a few days in July. Cheers

Thanks for the pic's, it's really nice. Is there any public tranport from pattaya to ferry pier (Koh Chang) or do you have to hire a car? Also, could you be able to provide prices for the hotel accommodations please as I'm thinking about going there for a few days in July. Cheers

I'm sure you can arrange a minibus in Pattaya from one of the many tour agencies. You could also take the public bus to Trat and go from there. Be aware however, that July is not the best month to visit Koh Chang. Room rates will be lowest because there will be lots of rain, but you'll just about have the island to yourself.

The prices I paid for accommodations ranged from 1200 at Paddy's Palms to over 7000 at the Amari (sea view) and Mercure (then Dusit) Pool Villa room, both during high season of course. Amari mountain-facing rooms go for about 5000 during high season. Other times, rooms are 3500-4600. There are plenty of accommodations, and rates in all price ranges, it all depends on how much you want to spend. My best value stay was 1800 for the Tropicana in May (normally about 5000 during high season). My stays at the Nirvana and Aana were also under 2000. I try to target my visits for the last week of October because rates rise on November 1st.

Short time room in the building behind the main bar area was 300.

Retired

i was there in 2006 and hard to find something no more than 1000 b to sleep ( in white sand beach ) . the boat trip day to islands is pleasant even is the boat is full

different of Phuket , quiet , i don't know know about nightlife ---

i don't know know about nightlife --- at this time

Great pics, thanks for sharing. That penis and balls massage sounds interesting, but how can there not be a happy ending? Very strange.

Great pics, thanks for sharing. That penis and balls massage sounds interesting, but how can there not be a happy ending? Very strange.

Not so strange when you consider that Koh Chang is more a destination for couples than it is for single guys.

Retired

Wouah!

Next time I'm heading to LOS, I take a few days there.

Lucky you :)

Looks fucking amazing, will definately head there next time i am around... Thanks for sharing :GoldenSmile1:

Love Ko Chang, check out:

http://www.35grouppattaya.com/en/index.php

for cheap ride Patts to Ko Chang, Nutter drivers, just like the rest, but price is right.

Make sure you book accom for at least the first night as the island is short during high season. Try to get a hut near White Sands Beach to pull the Girls back to.

Go to the Beer Bars in White Sands Beach for Girls, village feel, all good.

Suss out local night club, Sabay Bar for local Girls who work in Hotels/ Resorts.

Bt1000 for all night. They don't really have s/t there, just go and pick up for the night.

Better talent during high season, until Songkran so better get a move on.

Majority of Girls head home for Songkran and won't be back until November. NOT Pattaya Girls, farm fresh who only work the high season.

would it be worth a trip in mid july or would the rain be to much. thanks in advance for any info

softlad

Great pics of the hotels mate thanks for sharing.

Nice place & have been once some years back.

:Wassup1:

This report has set me of & later this year I am going to go back there & take one of my Giks for a lovely few days.

Dusit hotel now Mecure is big money.

:Wassup1:

Great info!

I stayed there for just over a week with my tirak was really nice. Stayed white sand beach area buffalo bill guesthouse/restaurant 700-800 baht a night.

I almost died on that corner on the last picture of the roads. Let my girl drive up the hill but she didn't corner hard enough and we ended up in the ditch on the other side of the road! Luckly no one was coming the other way or we would be road kill.

I can recommend another island right below koh chang called koh mak. The water is the cleanest I have seen in thailand.

It is a great place to take a girl and relax. Can get there from the same piers as koh chang but take a speedboat for about 500 each. You can book a minibus from pattaya.

Bring cash though as there is no atm. but can use credit card to get cash at tourist center.

http://www.baan-koh-mak.com/test/en/main is where I stayed. And will stay there again I am sure.

Clean water..

SAM_2153.jpg

Titties

SAM_2159.jpg

Beach seafood BBQ every night!

SAM_2297.jpg

If anyone has questions about koh mak send me a message. Also I will try to make a trip report soon.

Cheers

• Like 3

I'm thinking of going here for a few nights in November. Will be in Pattaya first so thinking of hiring a car and driving there.

Any idea how long this would take ?

I presume there is a car ferry to the island ?

Great post! brings back great memories. getting there takes time usually 4 hours on a mini (joiner) bus. Once there motor bike best form of transport.(Care taken on mountain roads though)

Edited by jimbobh28

I HAVE SPENT MOST OF MY MONEY ON PATTAYA WOMEN, BEER AND FLYING BACK AND FORWARDS TO LOS

THE REST I'VE SQUANDERED!!!