IGNORED

Man City bottling it?

Tao 66

Blue moon, we will see on sunday we got nothing to fear against yous. City are only in with a chance coz man utd threw it away against Wigan and everton. The money city have spent yous shud of had the league wrapped up by march. Man city's arses fell out against arsenal away wen the pressure was on can't wait to turn yous over on Sunday. Cisse will bang a few in.

Newcastle 0 City 2

Yes we did see on Sunday didn't we and no Cisse didn't bang a few in and no City didn't bottle it.With a little bit of good fortune it could have been 4 or 5.

:Chokdee: Come on Newcastle

Sorry Jocky just not good enough on the day , looks city,s now

Sorry Jocky just not good enough on the day , looks city,s now

True,,,, All over now..Good thing is City have made me money.... :GoldenSmile1: (For my Holiday Funds , Jeff :) )

well done man city,champions 2011/12.

Looks like the boys didn't bottle it.Champions enough said.

Yep they did it, well done, you can't get much closer to bottling it than they did though.

My esteemed PA brother Mr Frugal Charles. As much as I appreciate your contribution to this forum and your continued wit and wisdom, :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9:

it is time to eat your words my friend. LoL! :NiceThread1:

image.png

I said early on in the season Manchester City would not win the title when we first started to hear about Ballotellis antics on the training ground. There seems to be a weakness in City's management structure, and I feel Mancini is a pretty weak manager. Why? there were bust ups all over the pitch today in the Sunderland game and City only played for 5 minutes at the end. If they were disciplined then they would be untouchable, as in my opinion the talent there is way above anything in the premier league.

Why is Tevez not rotting on loan at a Championship club or in the reserves until he can be sold?

I wouldn't be surprised if the players were all on first name terms with their gaffer and picked the team themselves!

Ferguson does not tolerate indiscipline. Rooney was dropped instantly once already this season for not obeying instructions. Officially he was "injured" but apparenty he went out before a big game when he wasn't supposed to

Mancini needs to be replaced by a disciplinarian. Players who do not tow the line will not play.

if that happens, watch out. They could dominate the premier league for years to come

Well congratulations to Manchester City winning the title, i am suprised that Manchester United seemed to just go into cruise mode once they'd got the 8 points clear.

i stand by what I say about City needing to improve their discipline though, and really they do need to get rid of the trouble makers like Balliotelli and Tevez..Tevez was awful in the QPR game.

Mancini winning it has saved hs job for another season so it could be interesting again next year...but if City play like we all know they can and cut out the nonsense in the training ground etc it will be over at Christmas let alone the last game.

Fergie seems to have had an attack of dementia in the Wigan game, and the switching off against Everton was totally inexcusable.

United lost the title rather woefully I'm afraid rather than City romping away with it, which would not have happened in previous seasons....

Looks like i have had to eat my words on this one! Yummy....

Now they have gone and won it they could start attracting the likes of Messi and other star players to the club.

Just heard that United have responded to losing the title by today sacking Howard Webb......:GoldenSmile1:

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Apparently not!

Yeah,,, That about sums it up... :LOL2:

Yeah,,, That about sums it up... :LOL2:

Nice to see someone else win for a change??! :GoldenSmile1:

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

It is nice to see City win it sure nothing against City. I am wondering now if the Premier league will now become like the SPL. Dominated by 2 clubs.

Oh well I did get something right...told my mate Chelsea would win the Champions league and he thought I was mad....

But no doubt about it got this wrong for sure...United astonished me falling apart like that. Maybe Ferguson will retire soon. It would not have happened in previous years

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?