IGNORED

Man City bottling it?

Tao 66

I said early on in the season Manchester City would not win the title when we first started to hear about Ballotellis antics on the training ground. There seems to be a weakness in City's management structure, and I feel Mancini is a pretty weak manager. Why? there were bust ups all over the pitch today in the Sunderland game and City only played for 5 minutes at the end. If they were disciplined then they would be untouchable, as in my opinion the talent there is way above anything in the premier league.

Why is Tevez not rotting on loan at a Championship club or in the reserves until he can be sold?

I wouldn't be surprised if the players were all on first name terms with their gaffer and picked the team themselves!

Ferguson does not tolerate indiscipline. Rooney was dropped instantly once already this season for not obeying instructions. Officially he was "injured" but apparenty he went out before a big game when he wasn't supposed to

Mancini needs to be replaced by a disciplinarian. Players who do not tow the line will not play.

if that happens, watch out. They could dominate the premier league for years to come

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

babydollsaddict.gif

Batotelli went to Italy for two days this week, Mancini said he could not keep him at home in Manchester... Remember David Beckham, He reported sick to his boss Alex but went to shopping in London with his wife, that year Sir Alex sold him to Real Madrid , Sir Alex takes no prisoners in Old Trafford, Discipline is the best policy which City dont have... I have seen Batolelli arguing over the free kick today, not good for football club like city.. I feel Manchester City will get a new boss in the summer if City dont win the title, Messi or Ronaldo will be bought , Money no problem for Etihad owners.. If there is a right boss and a strict discipline policy at City, they will go on to win few trophies in this decade... They will have to get rid of Batotelli, Great player, but poor discipline, Get rid of one bad apple or you will get them all bad in a few days...

Edited by jocky king

Get rid of Tevez too. The trouble with these prima donnas is that they upset the balance of a team no matter how good they are. *It also speads like a fungus throughout the rest of the squad because if they see players getting away with it they will try it on themselves.

City have fantastic talent, but United will win it this season.

It will be a slap in the face for city who will remove Mancini and bring in who they want (Mourhinio?)

Next season City could cruise to the title

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

babydollsaddict.gif

I think Booby is doing a great job as is Kelly Dogleash, here's too picking up League Winners #20 in May

Yeeeeeee Haaaaa

its all setup for Mourinho to come to Man City next season. A half decent squad - probably unlimited funds for ANY player and all the media hype he can get a taste for (he LOOOOOVES the media spotlight) Its all primed for him.

its all setup for Mourinho to come to Man City next season. A half decent squad - probably unlimited funds for ANY player and all the media hype he can get a taste for (he LOOOOOVES the media spotlight) Its all primed for him.

I believe it myself... But the media reported Mourinho was seen looking for house in London last month or February !!! Gotta be Chelsea or England,,, If Mourinho goes to either club, he will want to include Ronaldo..

Edited by jocky king

Mourinho has said its all "bollocks" and wouldnt be interested in going to Man City or back to Chelsea.

I think he wants only the "biggest" job in England and thats at Old Trafford.

As for Ronnie, he has said he would like to return to Man United one day and the only Club in England he would play for.

But we'll see, Football's a "funny old game"

City had lost the plot yesterday with a send off... 8 points behind United with 6 matches left not looking good for Macini's men..... All they need is United to lose 3 out of 6 matches and win 6 themselves is hard to achieve.... New Boss will be likely outcome for Manchester City with Tevez and Balotelli shown the door, and spend another £100 milion or more to rebuild the broken Team... Would not surprise me if the World Class player like Rooney, Messi, Ronaldo will be offerred crazy money to join the City... City will win the title within 3/5 years if the discipline is right in City, Tevez was the man that caused the downfall of City, Macini said last November or October that he will never play for City again, but he played again this year, Proved that Mancini cannot be trusted as a boss, He should have removed Balotelli yesterday when he was yellow carded, after that he was a hot favourite on the pitch to be send off... Should have brought in Dzeko immediately in the second half...

Edited by jocky king

Betfair have Man Utd @ 1.04. That would seem to indicate City are cast !

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

ole ole ole ..... was a good nite yesterday wasn't it? Won 5 sambucas last nite myself. I am just waiting for the day we lift the 20th title!

And I hope it will the on the day we play Man City !

That will quiet down the noisy neighbours for a while....hope they choke too....5555555

Its happened.......................................GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

yeh really bottling now arnt they? 9pts out of the last 9 just 3 pts behind the rags who have only took 4 pts out of the last 9 dropping 5pts.So the question is who is really bottling it? .Bring on Monday.Its back in Citys own hands now.

----------------------------------------------------

no1sey neigh6ours

yeh really bottling now arnt they? 9pts out of the last 9 just 3 pts behind the rags who have only took 4 pts out of the last 9 dropping 5pts.So the question is who is really bottling it? .Bring on Monday.Its back in Citys own hands now.

----------------------------------------------------

no1sey neigh6ours

You suddenly comes back from nowhere... you were quiet when United were 8 points clear... Welcome back Bluemoon.... :GoldenSmile1:

You suddenly comes back from nowhere... you were quiet when United were 8 points clear... Welcome back Bluemoon.... :GoldenSmile1:

Cheers mate,but just got back from a month in Thailand and to be honest never go on the net there,so just catching up.

City will win next Monday.

United defense is a joke, a kid game for Agüero...

Cheers mate,but just got back from a month in Thailand and to be honest never go on the net there,so just catching up.

Ah,,, Hope you had a good time in Thailand, mate... Best of luck next monday... :GoldenSmile1:

City will win next Monday.

United defense is a joke, a kid game for Agüero...

Agreed... If playing like that against Everton, big score for city, Guts feeling that Alex will Reshuffle the defence on Monday, Phil ones in place of Rafael and small in place of Evans,....

Edited by jocky king

I was right City WON.

not Agüero scored but a nice head from Kompany, the best defender in Premership hands down.

The title still not adjudged, hard away game for City in Newcastle...

still open for United.

city have the harder games in the run in newcastle still chasing top four spot,and qpr fighting relegation mark hughes wont give it to city.in cities hands to win.think utd blew it with that crazy draw with everton.but you never know it,s been a crazy season so far.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Man city havent won it yet. I fancy our chances against city on Sunday, man city arses will fall out on Sunday when the pressure is on, I fancy a draw for us( Newcastle) on Sunday got nothing to lose already in Europe, fergie will be praying we can do them a favour

Man city havent won it yet. I fancy our chances against city on Sunday, man city arses will fall out on Sunday when the pressure is on, I fancy a draw for us( Newcastle) on Sunday got nothing to lose already in Europe, fergie will be praying we can do them a favour

:Chokdee: Come on Newcastle

Man city havent won it yet. I fancy our chances against city on Sunday, man city arses will fall out on Sunday when the pressure is on,

What so no pressure was on City on Monday night on a must win game against the then top of the league and our most hated rivals?come on ffs.

Granted could be a hard game but saying Citys arses will fall out shows you no nothing about City.

What so no pressure was on City on Monday night on a must win game against the then top of the league and our most hated rivals?come on ffs.

Granted could be a hard game but saying Citys arses will fall out shows you no nothing about City.

City will win the title without a doubt.... When they win it, they will get better like United in the nineties... Very hard to win the first title after long time, gets easier after winning the first.. .

We are still in with a fighting chance as Howard "the red" Webb will be the referee for the Newcastle v Man City game on Sunday...Lol

Blue moon, we will see on sunday we got nothing to fear against yous. City are only in with a chance coz man utd threw it away against Wigan and everton. The money city have spent yous shud of had the league wrapped up by march. Man city's arses fell out against arsenal away wen the pressure was on can't wait to turn yous over on Sunday. Cisse will bang a few in.