IGNORED

Ibis Nana bkk

Mark1

Any reviews. I was thinking about staying there next week. Thanks

Not stayed myself, but heard good things, i usually stay at the Dawin which is just about next door in soi 4. I noticed today on agoda they had a good offer on. i would use them, but not sure if i will be in bkk on my next trip.

Stayed there 1 nite on a BKK turn around. New, but a bit basic for me. Hard to beat it for the $$ though. See if that Accor 50% off sale is still going on. wj

Ibis is the 2nd most popular hotel for Addicts members on Agoda, the most popular being The Dawin.

If you see good rates on Agoda then its best to snap them up as they can be totally different an hour later even for booking the same room on the same night. Agoda sells "capacity" so its rate fluctuate frequently. You can always check back later, see if there is a getter price, cancel and rebook.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Worth paying a few Quid more for a better hotel I am in the Darwin next Month and cannot Blooming wait

Thanks guys I just check out of the IBis. Great hotel clean really nice staff. The only complain was the rOom size and no free wifi. Free wifi will be there next month. I will check out the Darwin however I was able to get the ibis for 29 a night with my company.

Thanks all

Nice hotel - typical of the Ibis brand. It is a rogue's gallery outside the hotel, and you have to walk the gauntlet from the hotel to Nana, but if you are there for the local scenery, it is in the belly of the beast. Rooms are small, but immaculate and Ibis has a better selection on the satellite TV than most. Recommended, but only for single travelers - it is basically a high quality LT hotel.

Thanks guys I just check out of the IBis. Great hotel clean really nice staff. The only complain was the rOom size and no free wifi.

Same, same. Although there are plenty of positives (apart from the price). There was a free tut tut to Nana Station (particularly useful during the wet season), close enough to the Nana action, without being right on top of it. And a nice selection of FL's on the road down to the Nana parking lot. The hotel was very guest friendly and didn't make any fuss about taking a girl to the room. Also rang the room when the girl collected her ID card.