Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Areca Lodge book Standard or Deluxe room?

Murphy

Hey guys I am planing on making another trip to Pattaya some time on November or December. I have heard good things about the Areca Lodge so I thought I would give them a try. Having never been there I was wondering if I should book the Standard or Deluxe room? Could someone please tell me what the differances are between the rooms and all advice wellcome even if you have better advice on another place to book for my trip.

Take a look here its got everything you need to know

http://www.arecalodge.com/

Thanks but from website I am not sure is standard room has the option of 1 king bed or 2 smaller beds. Although for sure one thing I like is the website stated the deluxe rooms have a safe in the room. It would be nice to get so personal reviews from some members who have stayed there in the past.

ALL rooms have safes.

"The only difference between standard and delux is that delux have a pool view and coffee making facilities" quote one of the reception staff.

They have rooms with double beds and rooms with two single beds - you need to state your choice.

Hope this helps.

ALL rooms have safes.

"The only difference between standard and delux is that delux have a pool view and coffee making facilities" quote one of the reception staff.

They have rooms with double beds and rooms with two single beds - you need to state your choice.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, The website did not show a safe as being apart of a standard room so that is very good to know. I hope I can book a Standard room with a King or Queen size bed. I think that will be all I need. I saw on thier website you can have up to 3 persons in a room. Well at least I hope I read that right? My first two trips I never tried a 3some so this time around I think I will try to break my cherry on that one. Does anyone know if you have a joiner fee if you bring back 2 girls at the same time?

Areca is not the same as before,a few friends off mine did stay 2 weeks ago.And the first thing they say when they check in."if you bring a girl back we do charge you''(i think 300 bath),so that was only for 1 girl.I did stay there before 3 times,and there was never a problem to bring girls back(one time bring back 3 girls).So time have changed there,i think they forget who make them big.

Once you've done asian,there is no going back to caucasian.

Areca is not the same as before,a few friends off mine did stay 2 weeks ago.And the first thing they say when they check in."if you bring a girl back we do charge you''(i think 300 bath),so that was only for 1 girl.I did stay there before 3 times,and there was never a problem to bring girls back(one time bring back 3 girls).So time have changed there,i think they forget who make them big.

Can anyone say for sure what Areca's rules are on have 1 or more girls back to the room?

I was there in early August. The rule then was the sme as in April.

You pay for 2 people in the room. Therefore if you are single you can take ONE visitor to your room. If you take more than one they charge extra (I think 300B)

I believe that if you are a couple and you take a visitor then you are charged the joiner because there will be 3 of you in the room.

Of course this may have changed .....

Wow that sucks about the joiner fees, if any BMs read this and have a chance would you mind checking it out for us guys on the cusp of heading to Patts as I really would like to have my room set before I arrive. (11/7/07) I was debating between the Pattaya bay resort and the Areca Lodge for my stay because of the area, pool & work out facility.

bug eating fool

200711081240_9.gif

St. Croix Trip Reviews

Areca Lodge only charges for the 3rd person in the room.

There is no extra charge for 2 persons.

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

i stayed at areca in july and did,nt get charged for lady,i go back late oct for 1month icant see them changing there policy cause a lot of unrest with us regulars.

Just book it and stop worrying its Thailand not Europe things will be fine.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I was at Areca as of last Thursday.NO CHARGE for 1 girl,300B for second girl.

Standard rooms are the same as Deluxe except for a kettle,which can be bought for 210B at Big C.

In De Luxe you do get a pool view,but i never thought the difference in price was worth it,unless you want to spend your holiday standing on the balcony staring at a pool,id rather be in it with a little TG in a bikini.

Ned