IGNORED

Aya Boutique Hotel

oldschool1965

OK, done deal on the hotel this summer. One of my credit cards had some points on it and I got a deluxe room for a week in the Aya Boutique hotel for free. Any info would be appreciated, thanks

Edited by oldschool1965

I booked my room at AYA aswell but never been ther as its my first time in LOS. I heard that it used to be called frasier suites? The only complaint I heard with that place is that the walls are thin. I guess I'll see this may.

Come on guys, somebodies had to have stayed there. it looks upscale and I got the room for free for a week. It looks close to the action but looks can be decieving. Let me know if this is a good location and girl friendly, thanks again

Look on the agoda website and check out the solo traveler reviews. From what I read it's very close to Walking Street. And is girl friendly if you booked for double occupancy. The only gripe I read and heard about it is the walls are thin.

Come on guys, somebodies had to have stayed there. it looks upscale and I got the room for free for a week. It looks close to the action but looks can be decieving. Let me know if this is a good location and girl friendly, thanks again

I stayed there in a Deluxe Courtyard room for four nights in January 2012. The location of the hotel is good for both WS and LK Metro. You can easily walk to either, but you'd probably want to take a taxi back to the hotel when you have a girl in tow.

Even though the room was pretty small, I really liked its style and layout. One oddity was how the bathroom was arranged. The toilet had its own little room. But there was no door between the living area and the sink/shower area.

I was told by the front desk that I could have one joiner for free at anytime. That is, I could have several girls throughout the day without an additional charge as long as it was one at a time.

My Trip Reports: Newbie . 2nd TripPattaya Hotel Reviews: China Garden . The Vault Hotel - P4 Bangkok Hotel Reviews: Phachara Suites . Jasmine Suites