Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Best steriods brands in Thailand at the moment?

TyWada.jp

Hi guys,

I'm coming to Thailand shortly and was wondering what the best Steroid brands are in Thailand at the moment? Is it still UNIGEN, ALPHA PHARMA? and how is Thaiger PHARMA these days?

Also just as a side question what is the going rate for 100iu and 200iu HGH at the moment? and which are the best/cheapest to buy? I usually use KIGTROPIN BLUE TOPS but don't know if you can get these in Thailand.

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers

Never used HGH but last time I was in patts I stacked sustanon 250 and deca but can't help u with hgh never tried it ...way too expensive here in Aussie

Anyone have any info on the best places to buy etc, I have heard next to Tims gogo I think is quite popular?

Only buy gear Made in Thailand. The test prop here is awesome!

Chemist close to tims is the best

Need a personal trainer whilst in Thailand?

Want to keep that gut down or lose it

12 years experience in weight loss,bodybuilding and nutrition

pm or call me 0830707292 for more info

You get what you pay for, so I wouldn't trust any cheap brand. HGH is expensive, even in Thailand

I was quoted 18,000 Baht for 10 ius of Genotropin next to Royal Suites on soi Bukaow, very expensive and not sure if Id take the chance with all the stories of fakes.

i have gotten Jintropin many times at that exact pharmacy on soi Bukaow it is legit there you can check the produce numbers online but l have had no problem from there at all....

just to let you guys know jintropic does not exist, and has not existed in thailand or in china for over 5 years now because it was closed down 6 years ago. The fakes are still going around and are flooded in Thailand.

All you are injecting is CJC or GHRP-2

At home we use GHRP-6. Does anyone know if thats avaliable in Pattaya?

18000 b 10iu that's an outrage that's 540 Aus...can get it for a 3rd of the

Price here ...must be a mistake boys ...

18000 b 10iu that's an outrage that's 540 Aus...can get it for a 3rd of the

Price here ...must be a mistake boys ...

I think he meant 18K per 100 IU because that sounds about close to the price Chocker-Bob mentioned in another thread, still a little more expensive

• 1 month later...

Only buy gear made in Thailand. The test prop here is awesome!

Chemist close to tims is the best

how much is the test prop mate? would i get it through the airport to take back home ok?

• 1 month later...

Last time I bought my test at Tims Pharmacy. Local brand "Cypinoax", test cypionate. Good stuff.

Next trip I wont travel to Pattaya, so I have to buy my medicin (self prescribed TRT;) in Bangkok. Any suggestions on a good pharmacy that sells testosterone there? Preferably sustanon.

Would be interested to hear of any legit oxandrolone that's available in Pattaya at the moment. Feel free to chime in!

• 2 weeks later...

Would be interested to hear of any legit oxandrolone that's available in Pattaya at the moment. Feel free to chime in!

Bonavar is always good ,but comes in 2.5mg tabs...The meditech is good.....

• 2 weeks later...

Bonavar is always good ,but comes in 2.5mg tabs...The meditech is good.....

Are these both available at the moment? If price discussion is allowed, how much do they run at?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know if Oral Turinabol (4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) is available anywhere in Pattaya (or Bangkok)?

Where to get and price?

I haven't heard much about it in Thailand...

Archived