Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Has anyone been to Pai, Mae Hong Son

999Baht

I was watching a video on Mae Hong Son and someone made a comment about Pai.

His comment was...

"

Yikes Pai! My You Tube viewer demographic are people thinking about coming over to retire and take it easy. I am not sure what percentage are older hippies wanting to relive their youth! Not exactly a retirement community."

This comment made me very curious....what is there...is it drugs or are there bars with beautiful women?

I'm obviously interested in the girls only....is it worth a trip out there???

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I only made a pit stop there on my may to Mae Hong Son. Beautiful girls can be found for sure. But I doubt that there is as substantial bar scene.

I just did some more reading about it and a guy (expat) said that he did not see any bar girls but there were plenty of bars.

Thanks for the info somjit....always greta to get info on people who have actually been there.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Mae Hong Son, Pai are well worth a trip. Especially for hiking/trekking. Make sure your TG like that too. :)

Mae Hong Son, Pai are well worth a trip. Especially for hiking/trekking. Make sure your TG like that too. :)

take your gf there .when i was there sept 2006 it was full of gay french men

I took one (TGF, not french gay) with me on my trip in jan 2006. Mae Hong Son was very quiet then except for a bunch of young adventurers from Israel.

Pai is mostly a backpacker town. I've been a couple times and it's a beautiful place, but not really a place to find a girl (unless you speak a bit of Thai and want to go the more traditional route). Of course, you can pick up a great girl in Chiang Mai, then go on a trip with her to Pai. It's not far and she'll love you for long time.

Pai has nothing to do with Mae Hong Son. They are two separate destinations. The reason why people mention them in the same sentence is because some people take a driving look from CM that can include both along the way.

The only reason people go to Pai is because it was in some famous Thai movie so it is famous and draws a crowd. Otherwise, I can not think of any reason to even stop there. Nothing special about the place - exactly the same as every other town in that region, except that it's more touristy.

MHS is pretty cool though. If you live in Thailand or spend a lot of time in Thailand, it's worth a trip. But if you are just a tourist, I would skip it. The 'mountains' in Thailand are just big hills... Nothing special. I would rather take a quick flight to Nepal where you will actually be amazed by the beauty. MHS is not much different than Blue Ridge Mountains on the East Coast of the US - good if you're in the area, but nothing you should fly half way across the world for...