IGNORED

dusitD2 baraquda pattaya hotels info

dabsem

I stayed at this hotel on my visit visit to Pattaya in 2009. Its a great hotel and completely guest friendly - no problem bringing in more than one girls also.

The location is also great - probably a 10 minute walk from both LK Metro and Walking Street.

The only negative is the price. When I stayed there in 2009, I got a rate of about 2500 THB including breakfast - it was fantastic value at that rate.

The rates are now in excess of THB 4000 and I would not choose to stay there at that rate...

Edited by DumbWit

Its a fantastic hotel, Stayed there last year. And will stayed there again. Great rooms, nice pool and the staff is great to.

Just walk outside and you have the bahtbus, Or like DumbWit says a short walk to the action.....

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/dusit_d2_baraquda_pattaya_hotel.html?cid=1412148

Girls? I thought the dusit was for gays?

Girls? I thought the dusit was for gays?

Was only "falang" with girls when i stayed there........

When me and my wife lived in the Avenue residence just across the road from the Dusit at the back, we was going to go and check it out as they had a bar and a club there at the time.

Then we were told it is for gays so we never bothered.

Here is a video:

Why they have the bathrooms so everyone can see you take a shit is beyond me LOL!!!

It could have changed now I dont know.

Edited by docwho

When me and my wife lived in the Avenue residence just across the road from the Dusit at the back, we was going to go and check it out as they had a bar and a club there at the time.

Then we were told it is for gays so we never bothered.

Why they have the bathrooms so everyone can see you take a shit is beyond me LOL!!!

It could have changed now I dont know.

Well the curtains was in the bathroom when we got there so now you can take a shit whitout anybody looking at you.......

The Dusit is gay friendly... but it is not very obvious or OTT. Its perfectly fine for non-gays as well...

The Dusit is gay friendly... but it is not very obvious or OTT. Its perfectly fine for non-gays as well...

Thank you for your information