IGNORED

Dirty Fun In Hat Yai ?

wackyjacky

Going to Ko Lipe and want some nasty in Hat Yai 1st. Know it's available, just don't know where. Anybody know anything - bars, hotels, soapies etc. Thanks for your help. wj

Didn't see much when I was there for a few days.

But the hotel staff will get you in touch with some freelancers.

As usual in these areas, it's less quality for more money since extra intermediaries need to take their commission as well.

I haven't been to HatYai for a few years now and have heard it's been cleaned up a fair bit and the sexy stuff has moved to a town further south called Danok (something like that anyway) However, in HatYai you can ask a tuktuk man to take you to Atami. It's a bathouse and there are several other bathhouses near it (or there used to be) also the Mandarin hotel is a large brothel (wonderful place)

As an earlier poster mentioned, most of the P4P stuff has moved south to Dannok. Various options still available in Had Yai are:

Soapy massage - in descending order of preference (and price); Chao Phaya 4, Pink Lady, Atami, Paris.

Hansa Plaza - Bar Berry, Paragon, Hansa Cabaret, Sotus Pub, V massage etc (Venetian hotel is a bargain at 500 Baht for a standard room)

Freelancers - take a seat at the side of the road in the town centre and chill out. Once your eyes/brain have adjusted to the comings and goings, you'll be able to spot the freelancers. Not as obvious as Pattaya and they're not allowed to make a nuisance of themselves.

Hotel/Tuk-tuk "Bookings" - girls are referred to as "bookings" in Had Yai, so lots of folk will be asking if you have/or would like a booking - it means "Have you been fixed-up with a girl?". Decent concierges/bell boys will have albums for you to choose from various price levels. Up to you to negotiate - you have more scope Sun-Wed when there are fewer Malaysians/Singaporians in town. Personally, I wouldn't ask a tuk-tuk driver for anything though.

The unis are all on summer holidays just now, so the place is awash with girls in all the malls, department stores and hypermarkets.

The regular bars/clubs are concentrated on Thanon Thamanoonvithee - there are loads (Sugar Beat seems to be the most popular with the younger crowd) with lots of live music options.

Edited by filibuster

As an earlier poster mentioned, most of the P4P stuff has moved south to Dannok. Various options still available in Had Yai are:

Soapy Massage - in descending order of preference (and price); Chao Phaya 4, Pink Lady, Atami, Paris.

Hansa Plaza - Bar Berry, Paragon, Hansa Cabaret, Sotus Pub, V Massage etc (Venetian Hotel is a bargain at 500 Baht for a standard room)

Freelancers - take a seat at the side of the road in the town centre and chill out. Once your eyes/brain have adjusted to the comings and goings, you'll be able to spot the freelancers. Not as obvious as Pattaya and they're not allowed to make a nuisance of themselves.

Hotel/Tuk-tuk "Bookings" - girls are referred to as "bookings" in Had Yai, so lots of folk will be asking if you have/or would like a booking - it means "Have you been fixed-up with a girl?". Decent concierges/bell boys will have albums for you to choose from various price levels. Up to you to negotiate - you have more scope Sun-Wed when there are fewer Malaysians/Singaporians in town. Personally, I wouldn't ask a tuk-tuk driver for anything though.

The unis are all on summer holidays just now, so the place is awash with girls in all the malls, department stores and hypermarkets.

The regular bars/clubs are concentrated on Thanon Thamanoonvithee - there are loads (Sugar Beat seems to be the most popular with the younger crowd) with lots of live music options.

Thanks for the update, so glad to hear the Paris On Sen is still alive and kicking, I spent that much money in that place during the 1980s-1990s I believe I should own at least a couple of bricks in the building. I had the longest relationship of my life with a Paris gal. I first had her about 1985 when she first arrived from Chiang Rai aged 18. I went with her regular over the years and the last time I saw her was about 2005. For 20 years I was banging that divine little gal.

Yeah, with a bomb blast and fewer customers, the local Thais are probably already raising prices.

"I'm on the side that's always lost

against the side of heaven.

I'm on the side of snake eyes tossed

against the side of seven."

My hotel in Koh Lipe went from $100/nite to $50 since the bombing - so I cancelled and rebooked. A good time to go - as long as I don't get blowed up ! wj

• 2 months later...