IGNORED

Bad dentist at Pattaya Beach Dental Clinic

macumba

Needed to have a simple cleaning done and headed over to this Dentist office on Soi Buokao, walking up from Soi 7 area. I have used this exact location last year, yet they tend to have different dentists there. I had a Cleaning done, in addition to several tooth fillings back in 2011 with good results.

This time, a male dentist did the procedure. I wanted to put the glasses away, but he insisted I should wear them and made me hold a mirror to look at my own teeth. In a rude way, he lectured me about some procedures he wanted me to have done. I should have walked right then.

Before he started, he told me that it will be 900 baht. Well, when he started the cleaning session, he continiued to be rude and very hard with his tools -c I never had such pain while doing this simple procedure. I had the impresssion that he hated farangs and was doing this on purpose.

He clearly saw me in pain, and I believe that any other dentist would have offered some kind of pain relief by injection or gel applied.

After about half an hour, he made me flush with water. I spitted blood just as he had pulled me a tooth or two, ha.

After the session, I asked him where he went to Medical School, and he replied with Bangkok. He then thanked me by shaking my hand and asked me to come back soon. This is their web site pattayabeachdentalDOTcom.

Needless to say that I never will return to this office. Have heard good things from the Dental Office from the Hospital near Big C around Soi 3.

Anyone here had bad experiences with Thai Dentitsts? Good locations appreciated also.

Edited by macumba

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif

Pattaya International Hospital is highly recommended.

Excellent dentists and work.

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

i always use the dentist at the top of soi 8 next to sexy agogo,i go 3 times a year for check and clean and polish, never had any problems,even asks if you would like pain relief.

I went to Pattaya International Hospital is on Soi 4 a few times in the past and can recommend Dr. Aree there. Have only used her at PIH and she did good consultation before doing any work and recommended not doing some things which was professional. I have not had the need to go back since 2009 so don't know if she is still there. They are busy so appointments are necessary. Although I don't recall the cost it was not cheap but still less than western dentist costs but you should probably ask the price before going.

Common sense is not very common.