IGNORED

Review: April Suites

Rub1nho

I stayed at April Suites for 3 weeks in February. Nice hotel. I had a Deluxe Room like the one in the pics above which was big enough. It is a very quiet location but easy to get anywhere on Baht Buses or motorbike taxi. The rooftop pool is small but I liked it because I didn't get bitten by the little black flies as I do by pools at ground level.

The staff are friendly and polite. The only slight problem was that the wifi in the room didn't work for a couple of days, but there are a couple of wired laptops in the lobby for guests' use.

Upon check-in they ask you for a 2000 baht deposit, which I knew from my first trip. First time visitors will be surprised though, it's not mentioned anywhere on Agoda or their own website.

I stayed there in February too, but I didn't get asked for a 2,000 Baht deposit. I had already paid the full stay amount through Agoda, and I suppose they do have your credit card details if you do any damage to the room which has to be paid for. Perhaps you look dodgy Rub1nho! :WinkGrin1:

• 1 month later...

I stayed here for three weeks in March and can't recommend it enough.

The location is fantastic as it is as central as you can get. However you don't hear any traffic due to it being up a small soi.

The staff were friendly and it was like a home from home feel. Drink prices at the pool the same as in the beer bars. Didn't rate the food very much but plenty of restaurants within a few minutes walk.

I stayed at April Suites in May and was very pleased, would definitely stay there again.

Staff very polite and helpful, room staff were too (I didn't tip them until end). Room was great as pics show. Aircon was fine, didn't notice noise. Pool area was small but I always got a recliner, staff brought over a menu and food was very nice. Wi-fi was fine most of time, the electricity company knocked out our grid for a day but that wasn't the hotel's fault and they were very apologetic. Good safe in room. 4 fresh towels every day. Gym was tiny but adequate for a work out. It's a very quiet hotel and near Soi 6 for those that like that. Highly recommended!

Can not compare April and Page 10.

It's a different league.

Can you expand on this? I stayed at April Suites last November and at Page 10 earlier this week?

I found them VERY similar and hard to split the two. Maybe I had different style rooms to you (Deluxe studio in Page 10 and cant remember at April).

For me Page 10 won mainly for beach location and access to WS but apart from that it was hard to split the two.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the reviews. Any info on whether or not April Suites will accept a second girl without an additional joiner fee?

From what I've heard they do ask a joiner fee for every second girl (and more)

Thanks for the reply. I also called the hotel and they said it was 500 baht for each girl after the first. While I have not had so many really great threesome experiences, I still manage to bring a couple of girls with me once in a while. Hope springs eternal.

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm they charge for a second girl, and expect the payment there and then, not adding onto bill at the end of you stay. So you have to sort out a bill when all you want is to get upstairs !! Never had that problem with PBR or sandy springs, just a naughty look from my cute friend on reception, but saved 500 baht each time.