Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

wanted 2 bedroom condo in central pattaya

kamluan

i need urgent a 2 bedroom condo in central pattaya,

if we can come look today, and we like we will rent it for one month starting today.

you can mail me then i will send you my phone nr ,

will be online all day so will contact you asap .

preference soi buakow ,beachroad, pattaya tai

price range between 30.000/40.000 for one month .

APUS Condo Soi Yume (Big C and Third Road)... they have units available for short or long term and are rather posh. Speak with Geow and tell her Kurt sent you from 510B. They don't advertise much and (a few adds around) but you can just walk in and rent that day fully furnished.

P.M. me if you need any more details.

Cheers,

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

Kurt, thanks but could not find it so ended up at lk rennasence...more expensive but i whas already tired of looking around..

Thanks any way.

• 10 years later...
On 27/03/2012 at 21:47, Kurt Belyeu said:

APUS Condo Soi Yume (Big C and Third Road)... they have units available for short or long term and are rather posh. Speak with Geow and tell her Kurt sent you from 510B. They don't advertise much and (a few adds around) but you can just walk in and rent that day fully furnished.

P.M. me if you need any more details.

Cheers,

Kurt

Does anyone have experience with Apus?