Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Residence Garden Hotel

brucemb

Always stay here. I pay 1450 a night (special rate).

it is essentially a 1 bedroom suite with two swimming pools and a short baht bus ride (a10 minute walk) to Walking Street. Rooms are nicely appointed and very much VFM in my opinion. It is very 'joiner' friendly also.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I stayed there last summer for the same special rate (1450 a night). A bit away from the action but just a 10 minute walk to WS and can catch the baht bus right in front of the hotel. I enjoyed being a bit away from the craziness but could step right back into it in just a few minutes. As Alleycat said they are really one bedroom suites; nice if you like a lot of room. Also the the free Wi Fi worked very well.

Edited by Rob55

I haven't stayed recently, but I did have two trips that used the RG as my base in the past. AS stated above, the only "drawback" is that you're

a bit further away from the action than many places, but it is on a baht bus route, and (to me) easily walkable to the action. Good value for the

money, it's all a matter of the location working or not for you.

Location is here:

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?THsRUSpnkcAC3CAA

Edited by DMustang

i just stayed there last week!!! had gone for a two bedroom suite @ 3000 baths per night!!! and we were two guys sharing it (one room per head with attached bath)!!! I would highly recommend this place...very neat and clean..amazing pools...and very good and friendly staff!! just go for it!!!

I've stayed there numerous times. Just to add to what others have said, there are TVs in both the living room and the bedroom. A well anchored safe that might take more than a potato to open. The bedrooms are on the side of the building away from the road so noise isn't a problem. As suggested, it is guest friendly, they will want to keep your friend's ID at the front desk in the evening but that is only prudent to my mind. At the same time, I would also recommend it to those traveling with family. Finally, their American style is comfort food. I know I'm really in Pattaya when my scrambled eggs and bacon appears.

I can only recomend the place.

And The Boathouse + Jomtien Beach Residence.

They have a new homepage, so I dont know if the place are sold. But The Dainsh owner did a grand place there for staying LT

And the BBQ at captains corner was allright.

I will go there again may 2012, with friends and family, and will give a new report on the place.

Best regards.

Changnoi

Have Fun Always - Life's to short.

Very good hotel, very friendly staff.

Quiet place !

Good buffet if u like meat and sausage !

Need a motobike because baht bus often stop before and u need a baht bus to Jomtien for this hotel !

Quiet place !

Need a motobike because baht bus often stop before and u need a baht bus to Jomtien for this hotel !

Quiet place !

you can afford this hotel only and only if u have a motor bike, else baht bus will rip you off, they may ask for 100 200 everytime especially in late nights from WS or Soi LK

you can afford this hotel only and only if u have a motor bike, else baht bus will rip you off, they may ask for 100 200 everytime especially in late nights from WS or Soi LK

Things may have changed but I stayed a few nights last July and took the baht bus regularly at all times of the day and night and never had a problem. Always paid 10 baht. And frankly it was not a very long walk to WS if desired.

i loved this place so much that i have booked it again for my short trip of 3 nights from 8th april !!! indeed i have requested for the same room!!! thats how much i loved it!!!

Certainly not in my experience. Have been staying there for many years and never paid more than 10 baht for a baht bus there, or back.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY