IGNORED

Chat room problems?

Jo Jo

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems with the chatroom? I can log in but that's about it... Just keeps coming up with the message "please wait until we load the chatroom" and basically stalls on me.

Maybe it's my PC, maybe just an issue with the forum?

JP

Hehe, I've also try logging into the chatroom (you bet lol) and I've got the same problem. Well, it's good taking a break from the chatroom for a while... I'm sure it'll be back in no time.

Been waiting for somebody with super powers to fix it ...cant complain lol not like we pay for it , will all be good in time i suppose maybe ready for when i get back after songkran

Harts

Had the same earlier, mind it doesn't say how many people are in teh chat like it normally does :/

yeah keep logging into chat and no one around

not like a few days ago where chat was quite busy

and you can't see numbers in chat anymore on the home page

The upgrade went wrong the other day and some things wont work, I am rescheduling it asap.

Thanks for the info Laamok...

No worries though, I have facebook to keep the withdrawal signs to a minimum, otherwise I'd just might have to go to Patts to get some counselling if it gets too bad lol.

I actually get to read the forum more now..

JP