IGNORED

Northern Trip

Danielvp

On the 01/08/2012 i will arive in bangkok and spend 5 weeks in thailand i will be taking a place to chiang mai from bangkok ,the spend 3 days maybey 4 in chiang mai then taking a bus to sukhothai and spend 4 nights there and catch a plane to bangkok and taxi back to pattaya

anyone done this befor

any tips ?

i have a book

Lonely planet :thailand wich will help me

On the 01/08/2012 i will arive in bangkok and spend 5 weeks in thailand i will be taking a place to chiang mai from bangkok ,the spend 3 days maybey 4 in chiang mai then taking a bus to sukhothai and spend 4 nights there and catch a plane to bangkok and taxi back to pattaya

anyone done this befor

any tips ?

i have a book

Will PM you.

anyone done this befor

any tips ?

i have a book

Throw that book away! Spending more than one night in Sukhothai is a waste of time (my opinion). Better stay longer in Chiang Mai. Make a trip to Mae Hong Son.

P2110009.JPG

To be honest, I don't see the point of going to CM or MHS at all.

I mean, if you live in Thailand, it's a good trip up North.

But these puny hills are nothing to rave about and most certainly not a reason to fly 1000 miles for. If you want to see mountains, take a flight up to Nepal/etc.

Thai beaches are amazing, but mountains are pretty pathetic compared to other countries.

thanks

• 3 months later...

It is good routine for travel, but 4 weeks are too long for stay. I thing 1 to 2 weeks are enough for tour and spend great time on beautiful spots. Bangkok is most famous city of Thailand for tourist and traveling. Many visitor travel to this beautiful place with family for having fun.