IGNORED

recomemdations?

ticsmon

just planning my first trip to patts in 7 years, i always used to stay at the royal gardens( i think thts what it was called) but i cant seem to find anymore? it ive also stayed at the diamond beach but from memory this doesnt have a pool, anyway i am looking for a decentish girl friendly hotel centralish location with smimming pool that costs ideally under 1000baht a night, anyone help a old timer out with some recomendations? i know that there are hundreds of options on various sites but most dont say if they are girl friendly and there is nothing like a good recomendation from your fellow mongers, any help much appreciated.

I can recommend Flipper House and Flipper Lodge on Soi's 7 and 8. Has a good pool area and very central. Rates start about 1200 baht. But I believe they are having some renovations done starting in May.

Edited by Wicked Roger

I recently started a whiskey diet......I've lost three days already!

thank chaps, two recomendations for the same place in under 5 minutes, cant be bad, think you have made my mind up for me, will have to email them tho as its may that i am gonna be arriving thanks again.