IGNORED

Jasmine Executive Suites Hotel Review – Executive Jacuzzi Suite – Sukhumvit Soi 23

Sentaur

I stayed at the Jasmine Executive Suites Hotel in August and December 2011. Both stays were three nights in an Executive Jacuzzi Suite at 2700 baht/night in August and 3000 baht/night in December. Located at the intersection of Sukhumvit Road and Soi 23, it was very close to the Asoke BTS station and Soi Cowboy. The hotel is part of the Jasmine City building which has two towers. The hotel lobby (10th floor), a restaurant, and most of the rooms are in one tower. The other tower has the Executive Suite rooms, the hotel gym, a convention center, and a number of businesses.

The front desk staff were friendly and professional. There was no joiner fee for multiple guests. The hotel’s clientele appeared to be mainly Asians consisting of business groups and mongers. I’m not sure why this hotel is popular with Asians over other nationalities.

My room was very quiet, clean, and well furnished with a contemporary style. It had two separate AC units, a good digital safe, and many different light fixtures that it was often hard to remember which switch controlled each light. The day I checked in, the room had a complimentary plate of fruit and two pairs of disposable slippers.

The bathroom had adequate space and a large window to the living area. It had a walk-in shower which was separate from, but adjacent to the Jacuzzi. As you can see from a picture below, the Jacuzzi was the size of a standard bathtub, so it would only fit one person.

Near the hotel lobby, there was a small swimming pool between the two towers. It did not appear to get much use. The spacious fitness room was decent compared to most hotel Gyms. The restaurant had a good, but overpriced (350 baht) breakfast buffet.

Overall, I really enjoyed the hotel during both of my stays. My room was very nice, but I can’t comment on the rooms in the other tower. The location was great for access to the BTS, MRT, and Soi Cowboy. For me, the only significant downside was the price. It wasn’t over the top for Bangkok, but there were cheaper options in the area.

JasmineES_01.JPG

JasmineES_02.JPG

JasmineES_03.JPG

JasmineES_04.JPG

JasmineES_05.JPG

JasmineES_06.JPG

JasmineES_07.JPG

JasmineES_08.JPG

JasmineES_09.JPG

JasmineES_10.JPG

JasmineES_11.JPG

My Trip Reports: Newbie . 2nd TripPattaya Hotel Reviews: China Garden . The Vault Hotel - P4 Bangkok Hotel Reviews: Phachara Suites . Jasmine Suites

• 5 weeks later...

yes my favorite due to stagger distance to Soi Cowboy...and they let multiple ladies in no questions asked...nice little pool on 10th floor...and executive suite has a jacuzzi...and you look out on sky train, but it is not loud. I really like this place but is getting expensive as I hear the lesser rooms not as good. Run by a very rich Japanese tycoon...but get great service and has good buffet breakfast.

So close to Cowboy and skytrain and Subway.

Looks like a good place. Was going to book there last time but opted for Heaven@4 which was a lot cheaper but certainly not at the same standard from what i can see in your pictures. I think next trip i'll book a Suite at Jasmine

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the review and pics, looks pretty good.

I have stayed there often in the past, but last time was terrible, this was the review I left on Agoda, I was surprised they used it.

Plus now B400 a day to use wi-fi they can F*** Off

"I have stayed at the Jasmine before without any problems, but this time things seemed to have changed. Over 40 minutes just to check-in, first the manager was "checking my room" nice I thought, then after a while later it was sorry "we only have twin bedded room, hotel full", sorry, but the last time I slept in a single bed I was 14yo, particularly I don't expect in a 4 star hotel.

So I said no problem I will cancel, so I was in the process of doing this when miraculously a double room appeared. I had requested high floor, this room was on the 11th out of 30 floors.

The room was of poor quality, smelled of drains,hand sink was blocked and no flat screen TV In the evening I asked the bell boy about occupancy and he said 50% So my opinion is they are unwilling to upgrade , rather they downgrade"

• 7 months later...

I stayed here in April 2012 in an "Executive apartment" - has a Jacuzzi. Room was fine but carpet and some of the furnishings are starting to look a little old. Otherwise great location, no issue with bringing girls but don't geet the concierge/door man to sort you out with an in room massage - he has poor taste :o

• 2 months later...

I miss my old apartment and staggering b & f to Soi Cowboy..bring as many ladies as you like...I brought up 6 one night after-hours for a kick-ass game of poker..These go go's know how to play poker..and stripping is No Problem  :GoldenSmile1:

Archived