Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

sawsasdee pattaya hotel. soi dianna

davidm3

i stayed there last november 2012. everything good for the price [1100 +tax ] b/fast inc.good location to lk metro, soi berkow,

i would recommend to anyone

Really???? Stayed there for one night last year, the only thing good about it is the location, this place is a dump.

Couldnt agree more Lisbon. Stayed there in January, "deluxe" room small and smelly and needed decorating. breakfast wasnt great either, ended up having it at the Billabong every day. Would never recommend this place.

It is a cheap hotel with elevator and no pool. It is Ok for a night or 2. I f you book in advance thru Agoda or Otel you should be able able to get an all inclusive price of around 700 or 800 B except around Christmas.

The rooms have aircon and fridge and 2 bottles of free water.

The breakfast there is mediocre but better than nothing.

I just read an old trip report saying they allow girls in and out without checking them. A BM got his drink spiked and was robbed by a TG while staying there (IIRC).

i am sorry that a couple of replies to this topic have had negative experiences at this hotel. Like everyone who inputs to this forum,i

gave my honest opinion of my stay. Perhaps my expectations are less or my wallet thinner than yours. i am not too knowledgeable at hotel accomodation, having stayed with a mate in a bungalow on soi 12 [off pattaya/naklua road] ,until his sad demise 15 months ago.