IGNORED

cant make up my mind between secrets and baywalk residence

tobeornottobe

Im attracted to Secrets because it seems like a good place to meet other lads to go on the beer/and crawls with however the baywalk seems like it would be better if I wanted to get away from it all for a day or 2 and just relax, I would appreciate opinions on this,also how close to Walking Street is the baywalk , I hear is a stones very near but would like specifics

Edited by LaaMok

i've stayed at baywalk and picked up a girl from Secrets, mind you this girl wasn't phenomenal but a nice girl and even tested me to see if i would be nice enough to return a worthless bracelet she conveniently left under the sheets before she left.

the downside to staying at Secrets, would be if you take a girl from there, and want to go elsewhere later, there might be some jealousy. i'd stay at a proper hotel for that reason, and baywalk is great, and close to WS but if your willing to go further out and walk a bit longer and use the baht buses, better can be had for a cheaper price.

i'm staying at flipper house next time!

here we go again

5555!!! 445post, 441 opened threads...

Secrets for me is a great launch pad, I understand the coments made about possible jealousy but I use the place as a hotel. Place to eat and a good venu for any sport. I like the sleazier side for my mongering so never bf at Secrets and it works for me

Spend Every Baht Return With Nothing

Avoid Baywalk. There was loud music from the hip hop place next door -> cant sleep. Also hotel was very run down.

I've done both. My first trip I did 3 nights in Secrets, had a ball. Decent rooms for the price. the girls are friendly, food is good and consistent. Last trip I stayed at the Baywalk Residence. Rooms are better, bigger, better in room facilities, but the Wireless Internet is patchy at best most of the time unusable. Thee pool is great at night time, but the gym facilities are pointless (better going to Tony's gym.) The location of the Baywalk is however absolutely the best I can think of. Perfect location for pretty much anything you want to do in Patts. Baht buses are 30 seconds walk for both Beach road and 2nd Road. You can walk to Walking Street in 3 minutes, you can be in LK Metro for your DD experience in under 10 minutes, you can be in Soi 6 for your day time activities on the baht bus in 10 minutes. Food options galore in all directions.

Baywalk residence costs more, but it is worth it if you can afford it.

Secrets is a great bar, and the airport transfer service is brilliant, but I'd rather stay in better rooms.