Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Condo for sale or rent in Pratamnac

greatjp

Hi,

I have a condo for sale or rent in Pratamnac hill.

Residence :

It is a 5 stars residence with swimming pools, fitness room, golf area, Wifi, security 24 h,

Apartment :

102 sqm,

Fully equipped

Kitchen, bathroom with Jacuzzi, safe, plasma TV (42"), large terrace, air co and hot water (bathroom and kitchen).

Top of the hill, about 200 meters from the beach, 5 minutes (with a motorbike) of Walking Street.

Price :

For sale : 5.5 M thb

For rent : 1 year contract 20 000 thb per month

3 months and more 25 000 thb per month

Water and electric depends of consumption

Email : [email protected]

Cheers

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

No disrespect but for 102 sq metres - I would want a separate bedroom - its a terrible layout with the bed in the middle of the room - but probably great for holiday lets

Yes that's really strange. 102 sq m is big for a condo, it looks great but NO bedroom !!

102 number is clearly because it includes the large patio/balcony.

I guess this is technically a studio. Expensive, but definitely the nicest one I have ever seen. The community grounds look like a nice place to relax.