IGNORED

Beach road short time in pattaya and Jomtien

malct

Hi All

Often walked along beach road and every time i get asked , I go with you for 500 Baht, what's on offer for 500baht i often ask myself, a bang over my head and get robbed, a STD or maybe HIV!!! Are these girls really safe for ST and What would you get during the ST.

Used to check to a lady on Jomtien beach you who used to tell me that i have a nice smile and that i could go to her own room on Soi 5 in Jomtien, twice tempted , But you can get almost what you want in one of the message shops on Soi 6 Jomtien and feel very safe to.

What's your thoughts on the FL on Beach road.

You can get lucky and unlucky. The expression "the harder I try the luckier I get" applies. Years ago I had some nice times from Freelancers at the coconut bar but using the correct amount of caution helps. If your hotel requirs ID and holds it at the desk that helps so ask the FL to see their ID a. you verify their age, b. you verify not ladyboy c. you eliminate problems when you get to your hotel. Do not go with them to a short time hotel that they know just around the corner if they won't go with you walk away even if they offer for free. If your hotel does not require ID then take picture with phone of ID and lady and put in safe or safe place. ]

I did learn the hard way and got drugged and robbed, got some of my stuff back through friends that assisted me but still my B500 short time cost me 5000.

You can get lucky and unlucky. The expression "the harder I try the luckier I get" applies. Years ago I had some nice times from Freelancers at the coconut bar but using the correct amount of caution helps. If your hotel requirs ID and holds it at the desk that helps so ask the FL to see their ID a. you verify their age, b. you verify not ladyboy c. you eliminate problems when you get to your hotel. Do not go with them to a short time hotel that they know just around the corner if they won't go with you walk away even if they offer for free. If your hotel does not require ID then take picture with phone of ID and lady and put in safe or safe place. ]

I did learn the hard way and got drugged and robbed, got some of my stuff back through friends that assisted me but still my B500 short time cost me 5000.

Did you ever see her again or have her reported to the Police.... After your unfortunte incident, do you still continue go to the Beach Rd to get the FL?

Sorry about your bad luck..

Hit or miss .... more miss than hit i guess as i hardly see anything on beachroad i want to spend an hour or what in a dirty ST room with .

what can they rob you if all you have in your pockets is 5-600 baht and a packet of cigarettes ?

i see so many people going there with iPhones, credit cards, 1000s of baht, expensive watch, cameras ...

Did you ever see her again or have her reported to the Police.... After your unfortunte incident, do you still continue go to the Beach Rd to get the FL?

Never saw her again and knew it would be a waste of time to report to the police. I did use coconut bar after the incident but with more caution. The lady in pic with me is my wife, met 3 yrs ago in PI, married her 2 years ago and have had no need for any extra carricular activities, she handles all of my needs.

Never saw her again and knew it would be a waste of time to report to the police. I did use coconut bar after the incident but with more caution. The lady in pic with me is my wife, met 3 yrs ago in PI, married her 2 years ago and have had no need for any extra carricular activities, she handles all of my needs.

Great to know that you have found a good wife... She looked lovely on avatar.... Best of Luck..

Have taken several girls back to my hotel room from the Coconut bar and never had a problem. I don't think I'd feel quite so confident if I was going to a ST hotel or their room with them for the reasons given by Bob4you above. What you get is the same as any other ST experience but if it worries you you're better off going to Soi 6 or one of the massage shops. With regard to STD's etc. it doesn't matter where the girl is from - cover up.

Lived in Pattaya for several years, and had my share of freelancers, including those on the beach. Generally, you won't find quality typical of a go-go although there are exceptions if you are willing to take the time to search closely. In my opinion, virtually any evening you can find a girl just as good as from most beer bars. As far as security, just use caution. Common sense dictates that you don't leave money or valuables in sight, especially with a new girl. STDs or HIV? Use a condom. I know more than a few girls from the go-gos who have both. Don't fool yourself... a 600 or 1000 baht bar fine is no assurance against catching something.

Edited by heytc

BR Rocks my Friend most of what you hear is Yhird party talk by Folks who have never been.

The FL route is the same as anywherr normal rules apply ref your own vetting not being really pissed or having items that may tempt ANY girl to lift.

I can tell you i have picked up over 30 yrs Hundred of FL and had more issues with GG girls and BG than the BR Babes.

They are all not Dog Rough either nor all on the Game every day many are Part Time who drop in and out dependant upon Monies needed for Bills

Try them you just may be surprised

Ghosty

BR Rocks my Friend most of what you hear is Yhird party talk by Folks who have never been.

The FL route is the same as anywherr normal rules apply ref your own vetting not being really pissed or having items that may tempt ANY girl to lift.

I can tell you i have picked up over 30 yrs Hundred of FL and had more issues with GG girls and BG than the BR Babes.

They are all not Dog Rough either nor all on the Game every day many are Part Time who drop in and out dependant upon Monies needed for Bills

Try them you just may be surprised

Ghosty

You are a darkhorse,5555 Ghosty, Did not know you goes with BR ladies, Knowing you went with hundred BR Babes, did you ever been robbed once.. I have with a few but never got robbed... Do you bring them to your hotel /

Hi All

Often walked along beach road and every time i get asked , I go with you for 500 Baht, what's on offer for 500baht i often ask myself, a bang over my head and get robbed, a STD or maybe HIV!!! Are these girls really safe for ST and What would you get during the ST.

Used to check to a lady on Jomtien beach you who used to tell me that i have a nice smile and that i could go to her own room on Soi 5 in Jomtien, twice tempted , But you can get almost what you want in one of the message shops on Soi 6 Jomtien and feel very safe to.

A 500Bt ST usually means one bang with a condom, either at your hotel or her room or a ST room (which will cost you an extra 200Bt) You can use your own judgement here, some of the gals along the beach seem to be nice enough, sit and chat to one, they are often friendly and seem to be just average thai gals having fun and making a bit of dosh. I feel safe with these gals and don't worry about taking them back to the hotel (but make sure no valuables are in sight) Sometimes they want the GFE and hang around longer. Then you got the tough hard hos, with tatts and a cig hanging out their mouths, rough tough bitches. If you fancy a ride with one of them definetely go to a ST hotel. Don't bring a rough one back to your hotel.

You are a darkhorse,5555 Ghosty, Did not know you goes with BR ladies, Knowing you went with hundred BR Babes, did you ever been robbed once.. I have with a few but never got robbed... Do you bring them to your hotel /

Here you go Jockey. Take you back Matey ?

In reply to your question Mate never had a problem all been great Girls and FL all over Thailand is my First choice when looking for Girls

GHOSTY999.gif

Hi All

Have a look Mate will give you an idea. Old Hands still a few Faces that are around now Chaps

GHOSTY999.gif

Never done a beach road and have read about crackdowns etc..If by some realms of stupidity I get involved with this crackdown what is the likely outcome for me with the BiB?

Thank you for your reply Bob4you

Sorry to hear that you got Robbed , That's always a Concern to me, But when going out, even for a massage, I carry just enough Money with me and not much more.

often worry about leaving my belongings in a massage room when getting a shower.

regarding the lady on Beach road in Jomtien, I was very tempted to go to her room and that was at 2am in the morning after a skin full , so still had my wits about me LOL regarding pattaya beach road , wow, its just woman after woman, were Jomtien is just a few women from afternoon to late.

Never done a beach road and have read about crackdowns etc..If by some realms of stupidity I get involved with this crackdown what is the likely outcome for me with the BiB?

They never arrest the john's only the girls and ladyboys, take them to city hall pay a b200 fine then release them.

They never arrest the john's only the girls and ladyboys, take them to city hall pay a b200 fine then release them.

Cheers fella

• 1 month later...

Here you go Jockey. Take you back Matey ?

In reply to your question Mate never had a problem all been great Girls and FL all over Thailand is my First choice when looking for Girls

GHOSTY999.gif

Excellent and hilarious. Lock your items up and blow her back out for 500BHT! Then give her a nice tip.

Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. - Meet Joe Black

Until Then......

www.dancewatchers.com

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com

http://www.lolitapattaya.com/

There are many nice ladies on beach road but there are some nasty ones too. Be sure to conduct an interview before taking one and exercise good security precautions as others have recommended.

Only ever found one on Beach Road at about 5am when I was walking back to the room from Walking St feeling quite tired and emotional. I had decided to just go back and sleep but seeing a smiling girl, got to talking and off we went. By no means a stunner or young but a more delightful girl you would never find.

1st off, I never understood getting drugged by hookers although I can defimitely get drugged in a bar from a mixed drink served by the bartender. When I'm in the room I serve the drinks, if i dont know you I'm not drinking shit in the room you made, if that hurts your feelings I'm sure you'll feel better when I pass you your baht. This is especially the rule if I'm bringing back a FL. With them I like Jarrods viewpoint, & my similiar phrase is gut her like a fish and keep it moving...next!

• 1 month later...

Lived in Pattaya for several years, and had my share of freelancers, including those on the beach. Generally, you won't find quality typical of a go-go although there are exceptions if you are willing to take the time to search closely. In my opinion, virtually any evening you can find a girl just as good as from most beer bars. As far as security, just use caution. Common sense dictates that you don't leave money or valuables in sight, especially with a new girl. STDs or HIV? Use a condom. I know more than a few girls from the go-gos who have both. Don't fool yourself... a 600 or 1000 baht bar fine is no assurance against catching something.

You right mate. I had a couple of girls from beachroad and never had with some with bad attitude or other problems .

Same as a freelancer in the club, go with your instincts and if ANYTHING doesn't seem right then walk away.