IGNORED

The Stay Hotel, Soi 10

DumbWit

Hi Guys,

Any news, reviews, updates on The Stay hotel on Soi 10? They are quoting a rate of 1800 THB per night (opening special) for the first week of April. Given that the roadworks on Soi 10 are more or less complete, I am considering trying it out this time.

I usually stay at August Suites, Page 10, LK Empress, etc and so would appreciate comments on how The Stay compares to these hotels.

Thanks a ton!

BTW forgot to mention, that the 1800 THB rate includes free wifi and the place is GF. They also have a rooftop pool and a gym with moderate amount of equipment - they sent me some photos on email.

I usually stay at Page 10 and off season also pay 1800 including breakfast which is a good price i believe for the location , qualitly , service etc

And always get the deluxe room so they are about 40 square mteres.

If anybody has seen the stay and can get some pic's that would be great also the size of the rooms

there website is not running , dissapointing

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

Yeah... Page 10 is good. They are quoting THB 1900 excluding breakfast for the same dates.

Keen to try The Stay as I like to stay at brand new properties generally... lets see if I can get some feedback from fellow BMs

Dumbwit, when are you planning on being in pattaya or should i say when do you need the hotel for which dates i know you mentioned the 1st week of april and how many rooms ?

I will be there april 24th for a week

I am also interested as I like Soi 10 and usually stay at Page10.

I think it's a horrible name for a hotel though. When I do a google search for "The Stay Pattaya", every hotel in Pattaya comes up because most hotel webpages have the word "Stay" in them.

Regardless, they don't even have a website that I could find yet so in May I will probably stay at Page 10 for the first 5 nites, then have a look at "The Stay" when I am there.

Dumbwit, when are you planning on being in pattaya or should i say when do you need the hotel for which dates i know you mentioned the 1st week of april and how many rooms ?

I will be there april 24th for a week

31st March to 8th April - 8 nights, 1 room....

BTW forgot to mention, that the 1800 THB rate includes free wifi and the place is GF. They also have a rooftop pool and a gym with moderate amount of equipment - they sent me some photos on email.

Can you share these pics with us please mate ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

These are the pics they sent me...

Thanks for the pics of the pool mate.

I would love to see the rooms & bathrooms also if you have them please ????

:Wassup1:

:001_Thank_You5:

I'm staying at Page 10 now , still love the area , the Stay , Seeme 1and 2 and Page 10 are all owned by the same family .

My only problem with Page 10 is th WF only works in reception or pool area

Yeah... Page 10 is good. They are quoting THB 1900 excluding breakfast for the same dates.

Keen to try The Stay as I like to stay at brand new properties generally... lets see if I can get some feedback from fellow BMs

1900 baht for low season without breakfast, wow.....expensive, it was only 1490 last April I stayed there for 3 weeks and breakfast was free!!

Anybody has The Stay Hotel's website?

I was considering Page 10 for my trip in June. Cheapest I found for it was 1776baht for a Deluxe Room, including all taxes.

I was considering Page 10 for my trip in June. Cheapest I found for it was 1776baht for a Deluxe Room, including all taxes.

Thats a good rate for Page 10 , just get them to include breakfast and you have a bargain mate . Its a great hotel

Expensive

I heard its 2400b a night over the xmas period.

Thats a good rate for page 10 , just get them to include breakfast and you have a bargain mate . Its a great hotel

Bummer, it doesn't include breakfast ... but I booked it anyway. Page 10, here I come!!

Bummer, it doesn't include breakfast ... but I booked it anyway. Page 10, here I come!!

What site did you book from to get 1776 for a deluxe at Page 10?

\

What dates are you there mate, i will be there late april............... Might get to have a drink

\

What dates are you there mate, i will be there late april............... Might get to have a drink

I'm going there in early June. If you'll still be around, will be glad to have that drink :Beer1:

The stay hotel must be run by strange people if they have no web site up & running. :Hit_Self: