IGNORED

Fabrice Muamba

tenedave

As a loud and proud welshman today should have been about celebration of a fantastic six nations GRAND SLAM. As i was celibrate while watching the England v Ireland game. News started to filter through to me via various media sources that something odd was happening at the Spurs v Bolton Game.

with great sadness i find that a bright hope for the future of english football has collapsed during the said FA cup match.

As of writing this no further news is known of his condition, He was treated with a defibulattor at the time.

Get well soon Fabrice

Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

He is in stable condition now... Hopefully he will pull through..

Thought the worst when watching on tv but hopefully he will pull through and make a full recovery.

Horrible incident - I really hope he makes a full recovery.

Still the same.... Hopefully he will pull through early in the morning, He is in the best place to be cared by professional medical staff, That is good to know..

Not a good thing to state, but surely if his heart stopped for 2 hours wouldn't his brain be starved of oxygen inducing damage.

As a loud and proud welshman today should have been about celebration of a fantastic six nations GRAND SLAM. As i was celibrate while watching the England v Ireland game. News started to filter through to me via various media sources that something odd was happening at the Spurs v Bolton Game.

with great sadness i find that a bright hope for the future of english football has collapsed during the said FA cup match.

As of writing this no further news is known of his condition, He was treated with a defibulattor at the time.

Get well soon Fabrice

Dave

Well saild

BM Shelfsidemark was there, must have been real bad to see

Yes,it certainly was.My seat is level with where it happened,although nobody around me

saw him collapse as we were all following Gareth Bale as he ran for the byeline.I think Luka Modric

was the first player to signal for a stretcher,which made me think straight away that it was more serious

than the usual type of injury.I don't know if people in other parts of the ground could see the medics

giving CPR but we could and that kinda chills the blood.It went on a long time too which makes me worried

that although he is 'stable' in hospital he may have been starved of oxygen long enough to leave permanent damage.

We can only hope he makes a full recovery.

If the match is re-arranged it's going to be a weird atmosphere again...although I do wonder if Bolton may pull out of

the competition should the worst happen.They have obviously postponed their game against Villa on Tuesday but Spurs

are at home to Stoke and I bet the players are going to have trouble giving that 100% concentration.I don't think Defoe

would be in the starting line up anyway but he seemed to be the most affected of our team and I'd be surprised to see

him feature.Muamba's condition,come match day,could make a big difference....one way or another.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see him on the mend at last.

He has now been told that Torres has scored twice since he has been in hospital

His response was "Fuck me how long have i been in here?"

Sorry couldn't help it...i sincerely wish him a speedy recovery...:GoldenSmile1:

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Good to see him on the mend at last.

He has now been told that Torres has scored twice since he has been in hospital

His response was "Fuck me how long have i been in here?"

Sorry couldn't help it...i sincerely wish him a speedy recovery... :GoldenSmile1:

5555 Very good.... No offence meant ...Delighted to know Fabrice is getting better everyday, Wonder if he will ever play again, If not, Hope PFA will contribute the funds for him or the testemonial matches for him...

Well yes i am very hopeful the PFA will make provision for him should it end his career...

i have to say this though. The amount of hysteria and sentiment expressed by the media and everyone over a sportsman who is seriously ill beggars belief.

We hear of our boys being killed day by day in Afghanistan, and some coming home with terrible injuries and lost limbs...

Who will make provision for them or their familes after the price they paid (sometimes the full price) for their country?

Fabrice Muamba will lack nothing in terms of medical care and financial stability...

But what about them?

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Well yes i am very hopeful the PFA will make provision for him should it end his career...

i have to say this though. The amount of hysteria and sentiment expressed by the media and everyone over a sportsman who is seriously ill beggars belief.

We hear of our boys being killed day by day in Afghanistan, and some coming home with terrible injuries and lost limbs...

Who will make provision for them or their familes after the price they paid (sometimes the full price) for their country?

Fabrice Muamba will lack nothing in terms of medical care and financial stability...

But what about them?

Good point Frugal.....Never thought of that.. Do they get army pension if get injured in the Afghanistan or any other wars, Not good enough I say!!

Good point Frugal.....Never thought of that.. Do they get army pension if get injured in the Afghanistan or any other wars, Not good enough I say!!

British soldiers certainly get paid a pension and a lump sum depending on injury, it is not enough, but then again it never will be enough.

But what about them?

YES THATS WHAT I THOUGH , HES STARTING TO MILK IT NOW

YES THATS WHAT I THOUGH , HES STARTING TO MILK IT NOW

can,t understand your point jeff,how is muamba who,s in hospital still in a serious condition trying to milk it ,did he ask football teams to wear pray for muamba shirts .i don,t think so ,nothing to do with him what the general public do.

can,t understand your point jeff,how is muamba who,s in hospital still in a serious condition trying to milk it ,did he ask football teams to wear pray for muamba shirts .i don,t think so ,nothing to do with him what the general public do.

Agreed.... Hey Jeff2704, Please rephrase your post about Muamba, Not like you, I know you did not mean it, We still want your great sense of humour here..

Agreed.... Hey Jeff2704, Please rephrase your post about Muamba, Not like you, I know you did not mean it, We still want your great sense of humour here..

Sorry guys it was just a joke , i was a bit pissed when i posted it , sorry to all BM,S who read this stupid comment

Sorry guys it was just a joke , i was a bit pissed when i posted it , sorry to all BM,S who read this stupid comment

Very big of you to apology straight away, I knew you would 100%.... Nice one...You will get a respect here in BMs circles....

Very big of you to apology straight away, I knew you would 100%.... Nice one...You will get a respect here in BMs circles....

i,ll second that jocky,the lad,s got my respect 100%.