Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

mobile phones

johnnyrams

Will be arriving in Pattaya on 6/4/12,and will have several phones to sell all unlocked.1..2x Samsung Galaxy S2,unlocked BNIB never used 14000tb each...2.2x Blackberry 9900 1xBNIB unlocked 14500,1x used a couple times no box,no marks,14000..2x iphone 4 32 gb like new, no box.. 14000 each,1x iphone 4s 16gb 17000tb,1x blackberry 9800,8500tb.

Also can get new i pad 3rd generation 25000.

Are they only unblocked in thailand or can i take back to the uk?

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Are they only unblocked in thailand or can i take back to the uk?

just 1 blackberry 9900,1 iphone 4 blocked on uk,all others ok.Also can flash and put the latest android ice cream sandwich rom on samsungs if needed,only a few models on the market at the moment with this.

Edited by johnnyrams

I'll give you 10k for the SII ;-)

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

Not sure,i bought and won these legit on ebay,can show proof if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im intrested in an IPhone either 4 or 4s i will pm you with my number let me know when your free to meet .

Thankyou.....

• 2 weeks later...

I phone 3GS 8G, has Iheart radio app on it so you can listen to american radio stations (the app works in Japan assuming it works everywhere else) it's in good shape, also has a huge amount of songs on it mostly rock. It is unlocked. I will not be there till May 31.

Johnny u got any left?

Interested in the Iphones and the S2's but be aware the S2 is now 15,500 new and legit due to the release of the S3 later this month so 14k is a little on the high side.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

What colours are the Galaxy S2 ?????

Also what colour is the i phone 4 S ?????

:Crazy1:

Motorola Android A855, not unlocked.

PM me if you want it with a price you are willing to pay

Edited by dukemoreau

For sale is a near Mint condition iPhone 4 32GB Black with extremely rare 01.59.00 baseband.

This phone is completely unlocked for ANY carrier with NO Gevey! Running version 4.3.3 JAILBROKEN with Cydia and UNLOCKED via ultran0w .

This phone was jailbroken almost immediately after purchase and SHSH blobs are saved since IOS 4.1 which means you can restore

this phone on 4.3.3 anytime you like. I feel that this is the most stable IOS so far and has worked for me OUTSTANDING. It is a

better unlock method than a GEVEY SIM by far!!!

This phone comes with the original box and original accessories **MISSING HEADPHONES**

The phone is in excellent condition with no major scratches or cracks on front or rear glass.

The phone has been taken care of VERY well and has been in an Otterbox Defender all of its life.

This phone functions 100% perfectly and there are no issues with any functionality of the phone.

Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

I got a Samsung Galaxy Y at Tuk Com in Khon Kaen for 3,990Bt. I used it for a while as a phone but found my DTAC credits were going down way too fast, so I reverted back to using my basic model Nokia mobile. The Samsung Galaxy I just use now as a toy with a load of apps I downloaded. I use it to play games and use the sattelite maps and check email but not for phone calls.

I got no idea why it chewed up my credits but missis says the same about her Samsung Cooper. Must be the device eats up the DTAC credits for other functions not just phone calls you make.

@pubstud, probably your internet was turned on. You can switch it off at mobile networks (first one).

@pubstud, probably your internet was turned on. You can switch it off at mobile networks (first one).

If he was using it for satelite maps, maybe his network was assisting the GPS?

If he was using it for satelite maps, maybe his network was assisting the GPS?

I think it must be something like that. I was using it with free wifi where I live and actually only made a couple of very brief local phone calls with it, so some other apps were chewing away at my pre-paid credits.

I got a Samsung Galaxy Y at Tuk Com in Khon Kaen for 3,990Bt. I used it for a while as a phone but found my DTAC credits were going down way too fast, so I reverted back to using my basic model Nokia mobile. The Samsung Galaxy I just use now as a toy with a load of apps I downloaded. I use it to play games and use the sattelite maps and check email but not for phone calls.

I got no idea why it chewed up my credits but missis says the same about her Samsung Cooper. Must be the device eats up the DTAC credits for other functions not just phone calls you make.

Sounds like you are getting internet through your SIM. Not sure which version of Android you are running but on 2.3.3 press "settings", "wireless and network" then "mobile networks" then make sure "use packet data" is not ticked.

Sounds like you are getting internet through your SIM. Not sure which version of Android you are running but on 2.3.3 press "settings", "wireless and network" then "mobile networks" then make sure "use packet data" is not ticked.

As above or to just use internet and not network assisted gps try settings>location>uncheck use wireless networks

An interest in an I phone 4 factory unlock brand new in box?

interested in Galaxy S2 or any i-phone must be pristine PM me with what you will take please then i can think about it and meet up it will have to also work back in the UK if ever i go back.

Thanks in advance

For sale: Brand new iPhone 4 32GB White that is factory unlocked. No matter what IOS, the phone will always be unlocked. This phone is carrier unlocked for ANY carrier with NO Gevey

This phone is brand new and comes sealed in the original box.

For sale: Brand new iPhone 4 32GB White that is factory unlocked. No matter what IOS, the phone will always be unlocked. This phone is carrier unlocked for ANY carrier with NO Gevey

This phone is brand new and comes sealed in the original box.

How much you wanting for it?

• 1 month later...