Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

R Con Blue Ocean.

Flimflam

Down towards the south end of soi buakhow is the brand spanking new Blue Ocean. They are currently offering a soft opening discount of just b800 per night, thats 60% off theyre rack rate.

Had a look at this place earlier in the month and am somewhat suprised to still find it empty as the rooms are swish.

For any one in or coming to town its well worth a look.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As they are doing construction on this and the bar complex next door not surprising at all really

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

Yes there is some construction work on going, but this does not seem to be affecting the trade at other adjacent hotels offering poorer facilities at higher rates.

• 3 weeks later...

Now Soft opening, and for 800 Thbdaily rates great rooms ( and since 01.04 with pool ) Monthly rate is 12.900 + electric 8 Thb + water 28 Thb.

Good deal for this location.

A friend of mine has just taken a studio room there and he is really happy with it he changed the TV as they are only 20'' other than that its a bargain at 12,900 ask for the top floors then its really quiet

does anyone have a link for the hotel i tried google searching it but nothing came up with a link to the hotel or how to book it , this may be one reason why it is quiet at the moment

These are really nicely designed rooms and you would go a long way to find a better deal than this..However if your a light sleeper be aware that there are bar complexes either side. Also the a/c is badly positi

oned/too small and takes a while to cool the whole studio and I would imagine you could run up a hefty electric bill if you stayed here on a monthly basis.

Down towards the south end of soi buakhow is the brand spanking new Blue Ocean. They are currently offering a soft opening discount of just b800 per night, thats 60% off theyre rack rate.

Had a look at this place earlier in the month and am somewhat suprised to still find it empty as the rooms are swish.

For any one in or coming to town its well worth a look.

I have looked on Soi Bukhao for this place and can not find it, Can you give more details of location ?

Devee8.

Find Sunview place on google maps, its more or less adjacent to it down a side street next to the ne

w blue ratree bar complex.

Alternativley take a songtaew down soi buakhow towards the friday /tuesday market and its on the right hand side traveling in a soth direction near sunview place, family mart, farang bar and blue ratree bar complex about 1/2 K before the market.

this link seems to be for the r con residence which has been open for about 7 year according to trip advisor reviews and no the new r con blue ocean but thank you anyway

Received answer on my mail, roomrate December/January will be between 1.100 and 1.300 bath a night.

Think I gone book it

Looks nice anybody knows the low season rates

that is a small tv... :Deadhorse: ..comstruction noise and the new bar complex below..i will pass thanks..lovely rooms tho

• 2 weeks later...

did you have a price for a one month renting ?

the website is a crap....

thanks

did you have a price for a one month renting ?

the website is a crap....

thanks

Here is their price list till 31st of May 2012:

337294-oceanbluep.jpeg

Sorry it's crumpled like that. I already threw it away but then saw your post and got it back from the trash bin :GoldenSmile1:

P.S. The last "Room cleaning service" is a wrong translation. In Thai it says: Bed sheets changing service

Archived