Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LG 32" LCD Television

1dude

LG 32" LCD Television

Has 3x HDMI inputs, 2x AV, USB, digital tuner

Bought 2 months ago from Numchai, everything in new condition

Have original packaging, manual, receipt, remote, HDMI cable

Cost 9500 baht

For sale, best offer, sorry no photograph.

Do you have a model number?

Is the quoted price for the LCD Screen only, or does that include the cable?

With no idea of the resolution it is difficult to make a serious offer...

Edited by jdl

With that little info, i can offer 5000 thb.

I reserve the right not to buy if damaged or scratched...

Hi 1dude

Is there a date where you decide what the best offer is? Or do you have a reserve you want met?

I am still interested, but without more info i can not bid higher, and apparently i am not the only one...

The fact that you only had it a couple of months, only tells me you just bought it... this being thailand, i would not be surprised if you were sold an outdated model for the latest price... (i have zero idea if you are techdude, or tech challenged dude :hello09: )

No offense, i just wish to know where i stand, or if i should buy another monitor...

Janno

Hi 1dude

Is there a date where you decide what the best offer is? Or do you have a reserve you want met?

I am still interested, but without more info i can not bid higher, and apparently i am not the only one...

The fact that you only had it a couple of months, only tells me you just bought it... this being thailand, i would not be surprised if you were sold an outdated model for the latest price... (i have zero idea if you are techdude, or tech challenged dude :hello09: )

No offense, i just wish to know where i stand, or if i should buy another monitor...

Janno

jdl...i just bought a Samsung 32" LED tv at Big C for 12k...spend a little more & you'll get a far better tv IMO.

Yeah im probably better of doing that...

I will go look into a better monitor when i get mobile again... (recovering from a minor solo accident on my bike)

Thanks guys

expensive price mate. anything over 5k is a lot regardless of if you paid 15-20k for it 2 years ago.

not looking to buy but price is high as others point out the cost of buying a branded full 1080p set for few thousand more

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

LG 32" LCD Television

Has 3x HDMI inputs, 2x AV, USB, digital tuner

Bought 2 months ago from Numchai, everything in new condition

Have original packaging, manual, receipt, remote, HDMI cable

Cost 9500 baht

For sale, best offer, sorry no photograph.

Will offer 6,000 if it checks out