IGNORED

Wanted: 2 Bedroom House for Rent

squared

Tried to place this ad on Bahtsold.com, but this website drives me crazy. I'm looking to rent a house for a year from 06/25/12, and if we love the place, for longer. Anywhere from Naklua to Jomtien Chayapruek Rd. to the west, and up to a mile to the east of Sukhumvit. Required are tasteful and comfy furnishings, doesn't have to be complete since we have a couple of TV, and furniture for one bedroom ourselves. I also need it to have a telephone land line for DSL internet, access to a sizable pool, and some space on a patio or garden for my pot plants. Something peaceful with no entertainment venues, heavy traffic, industry, construction sites, dogs, chicken farmers nearby. In a village with 24h security would be ideal, 1,000 sq ft in the house suffice. Private offers favoured. Since I pay for the year in advance, I can't see the point of additional deposits.

3 bedrooms ,2 bathrooms are ok for you? The house is located in Village with 24 security. The rent is 30,000 baht/month. If it's ok, I would send you more detail to your private email.