IGNORED

Pattaya, Could you get it out of your system ?

mowerman

Nope, I have gotten so bad that I now fly there every two weeks for my week off and it's still not enough!! It's all I think about and I don't talk about much else, i have more friends in pattaya than i do back home, definitely got it bad, I'll be doing my 18th trip next Tuesday and it can't come soon enough

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mowerman

• quenton79

• Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

• fantasmas81

wow, mongering in dubai, u must be minted. i remember asking a russian working girl how much in the york hotel and it was aastronomical

No, I am not minted....that is why I only stay 2 days. How much did she quote you for Snatch? It would be interesting to know. One quoted me 600 AED before. I almost threw up my drink!!

No, I am not minted....that is why I only stay 2 days. How much did she quote you for Snatch? It would be interesting to know. One quoted me 600 AED before. I almost threw up my drink!!

cant remember the foreign currency but it was about 200 quid for an hour

cant remember the foreign currency but it was about 200 quid for an hour

That sounds about right.....stopped there last month when I was heading to the LOS. They are still charging the same...pretty, but they can not hold a candle to TGs.