IGNORED

Pattaya, Could you get it out of your system ?

mowerman

My wife is Thai, when she visits her family in N E Thailand I go to Pattaya to see friends. We never talk about my time there or anything, because I'll be in a Hotel with my friends, helping them in some way etc.,etc.... they are 'fellow mongers'. She's not silly, but prefers not to know what I've been up to.

Which really leads to the main point, I love Pattaya, the way of life, the culture and certainly the crumpet. I'm cracking on a bit, 50's, so where am I ever going to get a young goodlooking and beautiful girl at my age other than in Pattaya.

So all in all, I am addicted to Pattaya.........................forever...!!!! :hello09:

I agree Pattaya is very addictive and your wife knows the Pattaya story so I guess she thinks what happens in Pattaya stays in Pattaya....unless of course you bring home a few bugs :) sounds like you have a good one there.

I tried, but it did not last too long. The longest I went without visiting the LOS was 2 years. That was only because

I brought 2 franchise restaurants back in the states and it required a lot of my time. 2012 has started off pretty good for me. So far, I have been here twice. I am here right now and I am planning my next trip in August.

Once you have had your first taste of Thailand, it is like stinky pussy...you can never get the taste out of your mouth...that is only if you eat it. :D I am now doing something that I never thought I would do....looking for a condo to buy. They are selling like hotcakes. (That is another thread)

This is a great thread and I am eager to hear what other BMs has to say!

Man how did you manage stay away for 2 years.....I'd go nuts, been there 4 times in last 12 months and planning another in 2-3 months time...I'm hooked !!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mowerman

• quenton79

• Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

• fantasmas81

Never out of system is likely, but does it still feel as good when you are on your 100th trip compared to when you did your 10th ?

Never out of system is likely, but does it still feel as good when you are on your 100th trip compared to when you did your 10th ?

Yep it still feels as good maybe better because i know more of the traps now but I think it will kill me long before my 100 th trip :WinkGrin1:

Very interesting question - I could get Pattaya out of my system - but not pussy and beer.

Hell - there is BKK as well :-)

Condo for Rent starting Feb 2013 @ View Talay 1B 8,000 Bt long term.

https://sites.google.com/site/viewtalay1b/home

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

I agree Pattaya is very addictive and your wife knows the Pattaya story so I guess she thinks what happens in Pattaya stays in Pattaya....unless of course you bring home a few bugs :) sounds like you have a good one there.

Man how did you manage stay away for 2 years.....I'd go nuts, been there 4 times in last 12 months and planning another in 2-3 months time...I'm hooked !!

It was hard brother...I stayed on PA a lot to keep up with the current events. It was a long 2 years. I have a great staff now that take care of my stores. We are the same I see.....we like to visit the LOS every 2-3 months. It is a piece of cake for you since you are coming from Australia. Me on the other hand, I have to travel half way across the world to get there. I hate it and love it at the same time. :D

Very interesting question - I could get Pattaya out of my system - but not pussy and beer.

Hell - there is BKK as well :-)

True but can it beat Pattaya ?

It was hard brother...I stayed on PA a lot to keep up with the current events. It was a long 2 years. I have a great staff now that take care of my stores. We are the same I see.....we like to visit the LOS every 2-3 months. It is a piece of cake for you since you are coming from Australia. Me on the other hand, I have to travel half way across the world to get there. I hate it and love it at the same time. :D

Yep it takes about 9 hours to get there direct with Thai Air sometimes I take the cheaper way with a 3 hour stop at KL and a 5 hour stop coming back and that's not good when the body is screaming for rest.

How long from the States, any stops?

True but can it beat Pattaya ?

Yep it takes about 9 hours to get there direct with Thai Air sometimes I take the cheaper way with a 3 hour stop at KL and a 5 hour stop coming back and that's not good when the body is screaming for rest.

How long from the States, any stops?

9 hours is not too long....but if you add any layovers into your itinerary, I am sure it can add up. I usually go Trans-Atlantic when I fly to Thailand. I always like to start my trip off by mongering in Dubai for a few days. I have friends there also who I like to party with. But coming from Atlanta, Georgia where I live, it takes me around 25 hours........21 for flight travel with a 4 hour lay over. I have found it to be a little shorter when I fly over the Pacific, but you only seem to save a few hours doing that.

9 hours is not too long....but if you add any layovers into your itinerary, I am sure it can add up. I usually go Trans-Atlantic when I fly to Thailand. I always like to start my trip off by mongering in Dubai for a few days. I have friends there also who I like to party with. But coming from Atlanta, Georgia where I live, it takes me around 25 hours........21 for flight travel with a 4 hour lay over. I have found it to be a little shorter when I fly over the Pacific, but you only seem to save a few hours doing that.

OMG, I'll never complain again!! 50 Hour round trip !....You are a true Mongerer my friend, up there with the best. lol

OMG, I'll never complain again!! 50 Hour round trip !....You are a true Mongerer my friend, up there with the best. lol

Thanks for the compliment...I think I am more of an addict than a true monger. Although...mongering does run through my blood. My old man was never around. He was always out chasing the ladies......at least that was my mother's version.... :D

Edited by quenton79

Thanks for the compliment...I think I am more of an addict than a true monger. Although...mongering does run through my blood. My old man was never around. He was always out chasing the ladies......at least that was my mother's version.... :D

Same Same, my father was and so was his father, that's as far as i can go back. :laugh:

I'm doomed. I discovered Asian women when I moved to Japan 8 years ago. I stayed there four years, which led to trips to china, Korea and eventually the south east. I then discovered Phuket and was hooked and went several times in the next couple of years. Then some mates introduced me to Philippines which I love! Then, last year I went to Pattaya on a whim and now I'm fucked. I've been twice in six months and it's all I think about. All day. Everyday. I don't bother telling my friends my stories anymore because they simply don't believe me.

Everyday I browse this fucking website (which I love btw) and run every search engine imaginable to find the cheapest flight back to LOS. The trip I got back from last week was $480 return!

But one thing I've come to accept is that my life in Thailand simply cannot exist without the downtime in Australia when I'm working and vice versa. I wonder what I'd be like if I never discovered LOS.... Probably one of those armchair experts who have never been but know that all the girls have diseases, all the girls are actually ladyboys and they are all underage, sold and stolen from their families and forced to work in the bars.

Also, it doesn't help that each trip it just gets better. Even a shit night in LOS is much better than a good night in Australia.

Edited by fantasmas81

I'm doomed. I discovered Asian women when I moved to Japan 8 years ago. I stayed there four years, which led to trips to china, Korea and eventually the south east. I then discovered Phuket and was hooked and went several times in the next couple of years. Then some mates introduced me to Philippines which I love! Then, last year I went to Pattaya on a whim and now I'm fucked. I've been twice in six months and it's all I think about. All day. Everyday. I don't bother telling my friends my stories anymore because they simply don't believe me.

Everyday I browse this fucking website (which I love btw) and run every search engine imaginable to find the cheapest flight back to LOS. The trip I got back from last week was $480 return!

But one thing I've come to accept is that my life in Thailand simply cannot exist without the downtime in Australia when I'm working and vice versa. I wonder what I'd be like if I never discovered LOS.... Probably one of those armchair experts who have never been but know that all the girls have diseases, all the girls are actually ladyboys and they are all underage, sold and stolen from their families and forced to work in the bars.

Also, it doesn't help that each trip it just gets better. Even a shit night in LOS is much better than a good night in Australia.

I couldn't of said it better...you obviously know the real score.

Dated American women - they are so fat now. I see so many giant women pushing their babies around in a stroller and wonder who is fucking that.

Dated Latinos - they are jealous and crazy.

First time i went to pattaya was in 2002 after my divorce.

Never been with an asian women before. WOW!

Where I live in south florida there just is not many asians.

And since I am now 48, only women in there late 30's and 40's will date my age. As far as I can see, when a women hits 40, their looks start to head south. (men too) Women in there 40's are just not attractive to me. Maybe when i am 65 they will look better.

And the flight is 26 hours each way. That is tough to deal with but I still will go.

My name is Fishman64 and I am addicted to Pattaya.

Edited by fishman64

Dated American women - they are so fat now. I see so many giant women pushing their babies around in a stroller and wonder who is fucking that.

Dated Latinos - they are jealous and crazy.

First time i went to pattaya was in 2002 after my divorce.

Never been with an asian women before. WOW!

Where I live in south florida there just is not many asians.

And since I am now 48, only women in there late 30's and 40's will date my age.

And the flight is 26 hours each way. That is tough to deal with but I still will go.

My name is Fishman64 and I am addicted to Pattaya.

Maybe this site should be renamed to PAA.....Pattaya Addicts Anonymous :GoldenSmile1:

I see so many giant women pushing their babies around in a stroller and wonder who is fucking that..

Hahahaha I just had a laughing fit on the floor reading this post. Aaahhh man stomach still hurts

I say yes. Like anything you do intensely at some point you will be over it and onto something else....

I say yes. Like anything you do intensely at some point you will be over it and onto something else....

Sexual Desire is an enormous force and where there is a better place to get it other than Pattaya I can't imagine...:)

gave up drinking feel a million times better in the head, have a 30 year old english attractive girl, so my answer is yes, and i used to live there late 90's, had a bar. defo over it now, dont miss the bullshit, tipping etc you get the picture. btw im 43. good on ya though if your enjoying yourself out there, life is for living, ive just moved on

Edited by nana69

gave up drinking feel a million times better in the head, have a 30 year old english attractive girl, so my answer is yes, and i used to live there late 90's, had a bar. defo over it now, dont miss the bullshit, tipping etc you get the picture. btw im 43. good on ya though if your enjoying yourself out there, life is for living, ive just moved on

You owned a Pattaya bar in your 30"s that's pretty good going ...have you been back latley ?

Sexual desire is an enormous force and where there is a better place to get it other than Pattaya I can't imagine... :)

Not that I ever want to be bored with Pattaya!!

i had a bar in my late 20's for my sins lol.felt quite odd being so young with all the older generation of customers back then especially.

last time i went was 2 years ago to get divorced from my thai wife of 10 years(banglamung office). i defo noticed the difference in the age of people who are frequenting pattaya these days(a lot younger).

i must admit i would love to get over there now and enjoy different parts of thailand with a clear head on.

also to end on the bar life took toll of my health mentally more than physically. no regrets though. happy days and good health to you lot on here. gaz

I can get Pattaya out of my system, but I can't get Thailand out THO, Just spent 45 days there and never got to Patts. I do find I need to find Falang food at lest once a week THO as huak, frogs and lizards lose their lust after 7 days, cold showers no furniture, hurts but not a bigy I did ANZAC day at Kanchanaburi and dawn service at Hellfire pass. I just have a blast where ever I go.

Yeah there has got to be an easier approach.

You cant get it out either eh, it's worse than a drug because at least with a drug once you have it the craving stops but with Pattaya the craving never stops, even when it's being taken.

Agree with that.

My first trip was also in 2009 & the shine wore off for me a few months ago, although I did move to LOS last year. :GoldenSmile1:

I'm kind of settled in a relationship but when I get the chance prefer to explore what Central Bangkok has to offer. ATM I'm exploring the 'real' Thailand - scouring the local Karaoke & pulling non-P4P girls from the local lo-so bars (bit hit & miss the last one). :LOL2:

Maybe it was just the high frequency of visits or just knowing it's within easy reach but I feel I've 'been there, done that' & want to graze new pastures.

I recently had a nice week in Jomtien though. :Wassup1:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

wow, mongering in dubai, u must be minted. i remember asking a russian working girl how much in the york hotel and it was aastronomical