IGNORED

Pattaya, Could you get it out of your system ?

mowerman

Seems to me it is permanently embedded once it is found. Have you or do you know anybody who has been able to get Pattaya out of their life no matter what experiences have been had?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mowerman

• quenton79

• LRanger

• fantasmas81

Only the lads who "fall" from balconies, but that's a bit too final for me.

Red

"Just trying to have a little bit of fun folks, that's all." - Dean Martin

Seems to me it is permanently embedded once it is found. Have you or do you know anybody who has been able to get Pattaya out of their life no matter what experiences have been had?

I am trying now. It's not working. Went 4 times in a year.

I have a friend who went who says .. it was good, but he's not addicted, and he's not got the urge to go back - I have a feeling this is something to do with him being a Jap, maybe he was treat different, I don't know... definetly charged too much from what he told me anyway :Club_fight1:

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Yeah there has got to be an easier approach.

I am trying now. It's not working. Went 4 times in a year.

I have a friend who went who says .. it was good, but he's not addicted, and he's not got the urge to go back - I have a feeling this is something to do with him being a Jap, maybe he was treat different, I don't know... definetly charged too much from what he told me anyway :Club_fight1:

You cant get it out either eh, it's worse than a drug because at least with a drug once you have it the craving stops but with Pattaya the craving never stops, even when it's being taken.

Nope....and personally I don't want to.

It's a paradise for me.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

think about it all day everyday i just want to be there 24/7

In one word for me NO.

I have been for 20 years & about 80 times.

One year I was there for 7 months.

When I first went to Pattaya I was single & had no kids & no normal life, now it is less than normal but love it & love to play the game it makes me buzz. :GoldenSmile1:

I am now getting old but in Thailand I am still pure Gold even Platinum but in the UK I am just another old fart paying taxs & would be lucky to get a fuck never mind a Doll or Hottie.

I have a nice quite hard working life at home & love my family & friends but my Trips to Thailand are the Fun & pure pleasure of Life as a single guy who loves it all & then sum. :Think1:

Great thread, I am not sure why more members have not posted mate.

I have loads of great mates in Pattaya of all ages & all nationalitise.

I am a Addict in real life thats for sure & also on this forum.

:Wassup1:

From hotel California: u can check out anytime you like but u can never leave!

No.

Even if I started a relationship back home with a half decent girl - the moment times got a little rough, I'd be thinking of those sweet little smiles. Thailand will always be there.

Only if you are heavily scammed or beaten up by the gangs or something like that can really pissed off Pattaya....

I have not been as many times to Pattaya as most of the BMs; but there is thought in my head that is like a broken record. Whether I was completely comfortable in a relationship to a girl who an absolute keeper or balls deep in a korean or chinese hook, I cannot get it or thoughts of Pattaya out of my system.

Find it almost impossible to get of of my system. Been going there for the last eight years now left after a six week vist mid Jan this year and in 4 weeks 2 days and a few hours I'll be back. Have also aready got things lined up for a six week trip starting Dec 28th this year.

Travel out there with the wife who fortunatley for me enjoys sharing the same things as me if you catch my drift being a non adult section so I'm one of the few married guys there with the wife who's smiling and not leaving WS having a domestic for looking at some girl too long.

I think it's a combination of the BG scene and our relaxed lifestyle while we're out there that keeps drawing me back. Often wonder if too much of a good thing can be bad for you. The othe great draw is that it takes me away from "Great" Britain which sadly now holds little for me.

I don't know. I think it is possible to have your fill of the place. Once you get past the cheap and bountiful hookers the town itself isn't much. And after you've banged 1000 or more hookers is it really all that?

I admit I am considering not spending as much time in Pattaya. I still love my time here but am finding interests back home that have more appeal. I'll know for sure if I relist my condo with a realistic price.

• 1 month later...

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Why would I want to do that?

Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. - Meet Joe Black

Until Then......

www.dancewatchers.com

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com

http://www.lolitapattaya.com/

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot I started this thread, sorry about that.

I just got back from LOS about 2 weeks ago and I'm going nuts. The depression started as soon as I got in the taxi for the airport, I wasn't even out of the joint. By far most of the guys who replied here are all the same....Pattaya Addicts for life!

Family men and single guys all thinking the same way. I personally have never felt like this before, I'm bewitched that's the only way to explain it.

Let's face it, Pattaya is fairly dirty and smelly by Western standards, the footpaths are dangerous and we take our life into our hands each time we leave our hotel room. But.....I think that is all part of the charm. A certain sense of danger along with all those beautiful girls just for the pickin is a dead set recipe for total addiction. Bring it on !!!

Strange that, I was staying at ViewTalay 6 on the 26 th floor two weeks ago. One time I was traveling down in the lift with a Thai girl who was unknown to me when the lift stopped at the 25 th floor, we waited for somebody to walk in but nobody came.

This Thai girl in my lift started to freak out, I asked her what was the problem, she said " maybe Pee" ( ghost) she then told me a Farang took a Swan Dive off the 25 th floor not long ago. Sorta freaked me out a bit too!

RIP

I will break the mold and say yes, I found Pattaya in 2009 and I did a lot of trips in rapid succession however now I actually struggle to find time to come back to Pattaya as their are other places I want to visit.

Pattaya is not 'heaven' or 'paradise' for me - it is great to visit but I couldn't stay more than a few weeks.

i dont know about getting it out of your system i just want to get back into the country next trip two months time. the taxi ride kills me i start phone as i get in and have one lined up for when arive at hotel.

I will break the mold and say yes, I found Pattaya in 2009 and I did a lot of trips in rapid succession however now I actually struggle to find time to come back to Pattaya as their are other places I want to visit.

Pattaya is not 'heaven' or 'paradise' for me - it is great to visit but I couldn't stay more than a few weeks.

Unless you have a very good reason to stay in Pattaya well yep I agree with you....but I cant see that very good reason going away just yet for me. :)

i dont know about getting it out of your system i just want to get back into the country next trip two months time. the taxi ride kills me i start phone as i get in and have one lined up for when arive at hotel.

Ah yes, hit the ground running...way to go mate!

My wife is Thai, when she visits her family in N E Thailand I go to Pattaya to see friends. We never talk about my time there or anything, because I'll be in a hotel with my friends, helping them in some way etc.,etc.... they are 'fellow mongers'. She's not silly, but prefers not to know what I've been up to.

Which really leads to the main point, I love Pattaya, the way of life, the culture and certainly the crumpet. I'm cracking on a bit, 50's, so where am I ever going to get a young goodlooking and beautiful girl at my age other than in Pattaya.

So all in all, I am addicted to Pattaya.........................forever...!!!! :hello09:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I tried, but it did not last too long. The longest I went without visiting the LOS was 2 years. That was only because

I brought 2 franchise restaurants back in the states and it required a lot of my time. 2012 has started off pretty good for me. So far, I have been here twice. I am here right now and I am planning my next trip in August.

Once you have had your first taste of Thailand, it is like stinky pussy...you can never get the taste out of your mouth...that is only if you eat it. :D I am now doing something that I never thought I would do....looking for a condo to buy. They are selling like hotcakes. (That is another thread)

This is a great thread and I am eager to hear what other BMs has to say!

Edited by quenton79