IGNORED

Ho Sen Hotel, Dist 1, Saigon

muffhunter1

Stayed here in February 2012 for 5 nights and was Great! Had a superior room and had ample room with desk for work, cable TV, AC, refrigerator and safe. They had a big buffet breakfast every morning that menu was different every day. paid $35 per night. Staff was great and was GF. Three doors down from Apocalypse Now Bar and many of the other bars and restaurants a short distance away.

The staff helped me recover the taxi (Vinasun) over charge of 450,000 dong from airport, got back the 300,000 dong and split it with them!

Would highly recommend.

IMG_5451.JPG

Front

IMG_5449.JPG

Room

IMG_5450.JPG

Room

IMG_5466.JPG

Morning buffet

IMG_5465.JPG

Apocalypse Now Bar

Thanks for your review...I plan to spend a few days in Vietnam next march 2013 (my 1st time there).. I'll keep in mind the name of your hotel...

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

My Cambodia Trip report February 2012

Some filipinas i had mostly for short-time those last 3 years

Bohol Island Trip report September 2011

Unforgotten places : A slideshow of the countries i've been in South-East Asia

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia

Oh wow, they've got flat screens now ! HoSen is always a good option. One thing I like about the place is that the rooms aren't clogged up with all that heavy, dark, ponderous, overly ornate furnature the the Viets love so much. Location can't be beat either. wj

• 1 year later...

I've stayed here in 1997 and took my gf back. No dramas, but they didn't check her iD, unlike hotels

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Was no problem, in fact the door guys offer to get girls to come over for you.

Was no problem, in fact the door guys offer to get girls to come over for you.

Yeah it's true ! 5 minutes after i got inside my room, the door guy knocked on my door and asked me i f i wanted a girl...I was tired so i refused but this hotel is GF koz i brought back 2 girls the 2 following nights...

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

My Cambodia Trip report February 2012

Some filipinas i had mostly for short-time those last 3 years

Bohol Island Trip report September 2011

Unforgotten places : A slideshow of the countries i've been in South-East Asia

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia

Archived