IGNORED

One 2 Call does it work abroad?

Hey

Does anyone know if the One 2 Call SIM cards work abroad?

My girlfriend is coming to the UK and need to know if i'm able to call her when she lands?

Also, will it charge the credit for receiving a call outside of Thailand like UK phone companies?

Cheers

Ferrius

G'day Ferrius

Not sure about in UK but back in Aus it piggybacks onto the opts network

The funny thing about first impressions is you don't get a second chance at them!

It certainly works abroad for sending/receiving sms messages. Never used it for making/receiving calls though, but I guess it does for those too.

I recently started a whiskey diet......I've lost three days already!

Worked ok for me... I was texting to friend in Thailand and to my Irish Mobile in Ireland, using One to call mobile to keep the sms card alive... Top up online too.. But never made a call with it..

Yes it does it moves over to the 02 network when used in the UK.

If its a pay as you go one 2 call using it to phone when in the UK will cost a lot.

Hope this answers your question please ask if there is any thing else on this subject.

:Hug1:

:Flying:

:Wassup1:

Yes it does it moves over to the 02 network when used in the UK.

If its a pay as you go one 2 call using it to phone when in the UK will cost a lot.

Hope this answers your question please ask if there is any thing else on this subject.

:Hug1:

:Flying:

Thank you

If i call my GF's pay as you go when she arrives in the UK will it also take money from her credit even though i am calling her?

If yes, will need to make sure she has plenty of credit before she leaves Thailand don't want her getting lost at the airport in a strange country!

Thank you

If i call my GF's pay as you go when she arrives in the UK will it also take money from her credit even though i am calling her?

If yes, will need to make sure she has plenty of credit before she leaves Thailand don't want her getting lost at the airport in a strange country!

Yes I think it does but yes make sure she has a good amount of credit before she leaves Thailand.

Yes I think it does but yes make sure she has a good amount of credit before she leaves Thailand.

1000 baht should be ok i hope thanks

It's call IR or International Roaming. Details here: http://www.ais.co.th/interservice/en/otc.shtml It used to be the case you needed to explicity turn on IR before your trip, but I think now it's on by default. If it's not on, you can call the call center and ask them to turn it on.

She will get charged, so she needs credit. According to that link it costs 58.85 baht to get a call and 11.77 baht to get an sms. You can send credit to her number from Thailand.

It's call IR or International Roaming. Details here: http://www.ais.co.th...ce/en/otc.shtml It used to be the case you needed to explicity turn on IR before your trip, but I think now it's on by default. If it's not on, you can call the call center and ask them to turn it on.

She will get charged, so she needs credit. According to that link it costs 58.85 baht to get a call and 11.77 baht to get an sms. You can send credit to her number from Thailand.

Thanks for the info & post.

Good stuff.

1000 baht should be ok i hope thanks

yes sure will.

Let us know how the time & experience goes ????

All the best.

yes sure will.

Let us know how the time & experience goes ????

All the best.

will do much appreciated

Thank you

Not if its a pay as you go which most Thais have. If its contract expect to be charged.