Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Formula 1 Season 2012

Hammers24

So, the season is starting this weekend in Australia.

For those interested, how do you feel about this year? Another year dominated by Vettel and Red Bull? Or can Mclaren or someone else have a big impact? Any other thoughts?

Its was all a bit predictable last year but i'm still looking forward to it getting underway at the weekend!

I can't wait till the weekend I hope mclarens car is as good as redbulls and I can't wait to see if kimi can get the most out that lotus I've been watching the new channel it's pretty good and for those of you who ain't seen senna it's a must hope Hamilton s head is straight this year

Hopefully it will be as good as 2010 (probably the best year ever - and ive been watching for the past 25years ) - Would like 2 c kimi ,lewis,jenson and fernando in the mix

I luv watching it in pattaya / bangkok - usually in gullivers - cant wait :GoldenSmile1:

Lets hope that Mclaren are on par with Red Bull. Although I follow both drivers, got more support for Hamilton so yeah hopefully he has sorted his issues last year out and is up there this time around. A great driver on his day, Germany 2011 comes to mind.

Its a shame the BBC lost half the rights as their coverage was prettty spot on but looking forward to seeing what Sky can do....bring on the 4.30 wake up!

What time will the Australian one be on TV, Thailand time?

Guess its a bit late to answer this now!

But a good start to the season. If today is anything to go by, it should be a much more exciting year with Mclaren putting in a real challenge to Vettels recent dominance. :Cross_Fingers: