IGNORED

"Large Tattooed" Kiwi accused of Stabbing in Pattaya

dogday

sorry guys dont know how to link a page from TVNZ.CO.NZ but the stories on the front page.

a guy called Shawn Ohonnga, 43, a teacher from Canada has been stabbed following a argument on the beach in Patts. Seems, so far, that a Kiwi has done it.

oooopsy!

sorry guys dont know how to link a page from TVNZ.CO.NZ but the stories on the front page.

a guy called Shawn Ohonnga, 43, a teacher from Canada has been stabbed following a argument on the beach in Patts. Seems, so far, that a Kiwi has done it.

oooopsy!

Already had threads about this today... Have a look .. Farang stab farang..

450px-Tim-loan-shark.jpg

'Large tattooed' Kiwi accused of stabbing in Thailand

Published: 5:44AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News

A 47-year-old New Zealander, described as a "tattooed beefcake" has reportedly been charged with causing bodily harm in Thailand.

Timothy John Ward allegedly stabbed a Canadian teacher on a beach in Pattaya, south of Bangkok, the Pattaya Daily News reported.

The teacher, Shaun Ohonny, 43, told police he had been chatting with friends when a quarrel broke out with a large tattooed man.

When they arrived Police said Ohonny had a deep stab wound to his left arm.

Ward was later found in an apartment and admitted to having an argument with Ohonny but said he did not stab him.

He said Ohonny and his friends had insulted him.

He will face further investigation from the Thai authorities.

Holy shit... Why would he need to use a knife. He's huge!

Holy shit... Why would he need to use a knife. He's huge!

Because he quite obviously has very little in between his ears.

Yes why would Sharkman need to use a weapon ????

I bet the School teacher was pissed & got it wrong.

Hope Sharkman is ok & the other guys are ok also.

I do not see any point in having a problem in Pattaya.

That said we do not know the facts here.

If you are going to do a job then you might as well do it real good IMO.

News is news but this is a great past member of this forum IMO.

:001_Thank_You5:

Enjoy it all & be nice.

Because he quite obviously has very little in between his ears.

Probably not got the IQ of Einstein.

But to have what he's got, had, especially the lifestyle - he has done a few things right/wrong, depending on your 'morals'

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

'Roid Rage!!! :NoNo3:

Roidfreak is not here to answer your above wind up, so please stop insulting my friend.

I have seen as a matter of fact that many big guys who have popping Muscles & look fit & strong do become targets for nasty little guys in a gang so please with your no posts & no material use your real user name & act like a man.

Let me just also tell you some facts also if a friend of Kuls was being assaulted by some guy or a group of guys he would help you nothing more & nothing less.

Riodfreak is a gent & I have been with him when some guys have made it clear they want some problems.

Kul was pushed this particular night & he was cool & showed control beyond belief.

When you are a name or famous guys & gangs always want to test you or go out there way to make trouble.

If you are not a star, famous or a big name with a big reputation then believe me you will not appreciate what some guys like Kul have to put up with from Cunts who even I would want to wack.

Yes I also think violence should not be posted up on this forum in general but it does happen in Pattaya & if some member reports it as it was then its news, fact & information to be drawn from IMO.

:NoSpam2:

Enjoy it all & be nice.

Roidfreak is not here to answer your above wind up, so please stop insulting my friend.

I have seen as a matter of fact that many big guys who have popping Muscles & look fit & strong do become targets for nasty little guys in a gang so please with your no posts & no material use your real user name & act like a man.

Let me just also tell you some facts also if a friend of Kuls was being assaulted by some guy or a group of guys he would help you nothing more & nothing less.

Riodfreak is a gent & I have been with him when some guys have made it clear they want some problems.

Kul was pushed this particular night & he was cool & showed control beyond belief.

When you are a name or famous guys & gangs always want to test you or go out there way to make trouble.

If you are not a star, famous or a big name with a big reputation then believe me you will not appreciate what some guys like Kul have to put up with from Cunts who even I would want to wack.

Yes I also think violence should not be posted up on this forum in general but it does happen in Pattaya & if some member reports it as it was then its news, fact & information to be drawn from IMO.

:NoSpam2:

Great work from the Natural Protector of the Forum

I agree about the bigger guy thing. You do end up having people want problems for no apparent reason.

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Archived