IGNORED

checking in,flight itinerary

ljc

do i need this when checking in,in the past i have always printed 1 off but now my printers broke so was wondering if it really matters, all they wanted to see was my passport and that was it, im flying with etihad and have emailed them but got no reply.

do i need this when checking in,in the past i have always printed 1 off but now my printers broke so was wondering if it really matters, all they wanted to see was my passport and that was it, im flying with etihad and have emailed them but got no reply.

Dont worry... Nowadays, they also need a passport to verify your booking.

Edited by jocky king

I'd say, it depends on the airline. Long Haul flights probably passport will suffice (I'm assuming you've entered your passport number at the online check in stage). Though you should keep note of your booking reference just in case you made typo error(s) at Check in. Short Haul, probably need both, although I did fly from Belfast to London and was never asked for my passport (BMI Airlines) but am asked for both with Ryan air (Shannon to London)

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

I went on Etihad last year... Like you i had no itinerary , They were happy with the passport, Enjoy the trip..

I flew with etihad twice last year. Both times printed out boarding pass and itinery, when i got to fast check in they just took my passport and printed my boarding passes, so i would not worry.

Be well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

• 3 weeks later...

Depends on airline: some insist you produce credit card that you bought ticket with , printing itinery can be very useful if ghanging planes as I have seen last minute gate changes and the only signs were for the flight number, worst was in schipol only 55 minutes between planes and gate diversion sign at the original gate last but one onto plane but if I have a connection always check in a case they will delay and call for you as they legally have to unload the case