IGNORED

Le strand hotel walking street

Boon

Is this hotel open yet? Where I thought the enterance should be just past soi 16 looked like it was still getting rennovated? Any info. Would be appreciated. Cheers!

Le Strand is the old Julie Complex, hotel of the early 90's, the bulding was totally renovated in summer 2009 and last summer the room where made, the boss of the restaurant at the entrance say this place was to open january 2012 but it seem it closed again, i hope it will open on the end of this year.

http://www.pattayaone.com/lestrand

Yeah not sure whats happening exactly, maybe works probably just taking longer than expected. Yesterday I figured it out, you enter via the enterance for N'Joy seafood a little brown tiled path. The hotels above the restaruant, but when I asked the just said not open yet, and you can see just by looking up work's still being carried out and it's not complete yet. Cheers!

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if Le Strand is finally open for business here in spring 2013?!

Archived