Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

hotel near sukhumvit road

thainoe

Hi.

I have met a very sweet girl on www.Thailand-Singles.com and now i am going to meet her in pattaya.

Can you recommend a cheap hotel in pattaya near sukhumvit road that can impress my date ?

i have heard about a hotel in soi 8 namedsunshine hotel, the prise should be about 1200 baht.

Does anyone know that hotel ?

By the way, i think you should try out www.Thailand-Singles.com it’s a great thai dating site, its very easy to use, its cheap and the ladys on the site is very cute and kind.

Thanks

thainoe

Can we reccomend a cheap hotel i can impress my date ? 5555 No pay for a expensive one if you want to impess.

hotels in soi 8 are ok if you don't mind loud music untill the early hours of the morning.

hi lordarunotai.

thankyou for the aswer.

I actually dont like lous music until the early morning :)

Can you recommend a hotel thats okay and not in a too noisy area m please.

thanks again.

Why would u want to stay near Sukhumvit road. Its a bit away from the action. That's the main road/hwy that leads from Bangkok to Pattaya. Not many people stay there.

Mercure Pattaya is where I usually stay and its really close to most stuff. http://www.mercurepattaya.com/

hi lordarunotai.

thankyou for the aswer.

I actually dont like lous music until the early morning :)

Can you recommend a hotel thats okay and not in a too noisy area m please.

thanks again.

LK group of hotels in my mind offer some of the best value for money going and have a range of different hotels spread around the city.

http://www.lkpattaya.com/

• 2 weeks later...

LK group of hotels in my mind offer some of the best value for money going and have a range of different hotels spread around the city.

http://www.lkpattaya.com/

i stayed in LK Renaissance in jan this year. its an awesome hotel , in the most active area, i was lucky to be on rare side to avoid the noise late nt. the staff so much helpful with the big rooms and the Jacuzzi. everything to perfection and yes no joiner fee how many u can take ( but need to have only one at a time)