Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

WANTED: Modded Xbox 360

Ohyesuare

If anyone has one laying around collecting dust, would be happy to buy it off of you. Looking for one that is flashed with the newest hacked firmware and can play games off the HD. Would rather not deal with the crooks at Tukcom.

i just bought one from tuk com, no probs, great selection of games, changed 2 that didnt work no probs aswell, games cheap as chips too, thought it might keep me in a bit more, didnt work,lol.

it was about £200 inc 10 games, i canr remember if i paid 10,000 bht or 11,000, not really that cheap but, love to have a hour or two ,blasting away

With a modded xbox can you play legit games and play on xbox live?

Not sure about real games but you cannot use Xbox live unfortunately

If there was a way around this I would get mine hacked also

Posted Image

With a modded xbox can you play legit games and play on xbox live?

you cant they will ban you

you cant they will ban you

The newest firmware has stealth features built in as far as I know that masks Microsoft from knowing the game is not legit.

it was about £200 inc 10 games, i canr remember if i paid 10,000 bht or 11,000, not really that cheap but, love to have a hour or two ,blasting away

What shop did you get it from in Tukcom Pauly, D Day Shop ? were quoting me 16900 THB with 10 games when I was in there last month. In Panthip Plaza they were quoting 17900 THB and that was a Thai going in alone, asking on my behalf. Did you bash them down to get that price ?

I had the same idea as you to keep me in a bit more, but thought that was a bit excessive.

After Microsoft started banning the users on XBox Live for those with modded boxes, apparently there were a shed load of them on the market for sale back home in the UK for a fraction of that price. So I thought I'll try and get one next time I go back. Now you have might have changed my mind.

The guy in Tukcom assured me it will work in the UK too. Dunno if this is true. He did say can't play original games or go on XBox Live though. Games were 120 THB

sorry for delay m8, as you come up elevator turn left back on yourself and go right up into far right corner, big long shop with tele set up in front window with kinect, good service off them m8, two games playing up and i knackered one, banged the 360 and game jumped off drive and scratched to hell, but he changed no problem, also games cheap as hell , i bought rage which is 3 disks and an fighter jet one, cant think of name now, and 10 green cases, for 500-600bht, they were very helpful to me and i have been back to have a look for some games since and always good service, the xbox will work back home same as norma las they are 240v, i used to be well up on all this stuff, even used to flash my own xbox 360, burn my own games, but lost track o it a bit now, with all the new iextreme patches and software, there are still people playing online but need to do your research, and you can normally keep one step ahead of ms

Yeah, hacked X-Box 360 gets eventually banned from the X-Box live. They perform a check from time to time and can verify if you have messed with their firmware. That's why I've got 2 X-Boxs. One is hacked one is clean for playing the selected titles online...

sorry for delay m8, as you come up elevator turn left back on yourself and go right up into far right corner, big long shop with tele set up in front window with kinect, good service off them m8, two games playing up and i knackered one, banged the 360 and game jumped off drive and scratched to hell, but he changed no problem, also games cheap as hell , i bought rage which is 3 disks and an fighter jet one, cant think of name now, and 10 green cases, for 500-600bht, they were very helpful to me and i have been back to have a look for some games since and always good service, the xbox will work back home same as norma las they are 240v, i used to be well up on all this stuff, even used to flash my own xbox 360, burn my own games, but lost track o it a bit now, with all the new iextreme patches and software, there are still people playing online but need to do your research, and you can normally keep one step ahead of ms

Yeah that sounds like the D Day shop. Thinking about it, the 16900 was for the Xbox and kinect. Don't know if the kinect is really essential for me as I'm not sure I need to be leaping around the condo like a lunatic

Norwich; I actually bought kinect about a year ago, it was fun for a week with my friends over and stuff... But, now it's buried down in some case in the garage

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, is the kinect really necessary ? I remember talking to a friend about buying a Wii a few years back and he lent me his for a couple of weeks while he went on holiday. The novelty wore off after a week.

I'll just go for the xbox with a dozen or so game I think, that should keep me occupied, for at least a week anyway

If your still looking I have a modded xbox with just shy of 200 games - was / still am going to put it up for sale on here but if you make me a decent offer you can have it and I wont advertise.

Xbox 360 - 20gb drive

2 controllers

hdmi cable and other cables

200 games (most in seperate boxes be warned its a LOT of boxes I would recommend taking them out of the boxes and putting the disks in a cd carrier.

Bought it in january from another guy - works fine DOES NOT OVERHEAT.

Selling because I don't really use it (other then the odd game of fifa 2012) I would rather go out :)

Thank you for responding. Is it flashed with the newest firmware? Are the 200 games all old or recent? I think the newest games require a new firmware because they are XGD3 or something.

hi the latest flashing was done in january - i have not done any flashing on it.

a complete mixed bag of games - i have a list somewhere will try to dig it out as I made it for bahtsold when / if i put it up there.