IGNORED

Body builder died in Thailand sauna

LaaMok

Sydney bodybuilder has died after being found unconscious in a sauna in Thailand, 9news online reported Wednesday.

Eastwood man Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian, who was well-known on the Sydney amateur body-building scene, died in Bangkok three days ago after going into cardiac arrest, according to a post on his Facebook fan page.

Mr Shavershian, 22, was rushed to hospital from a Bangkok spa but was unable to be resuscitated.

The Russian-born fitness fanatic was a personal trainer, aspiring model and part-time stripper who began bodybuilding after he finished high school.

The young personal trainer's shocking death has prompted a friend to warn the bodybuilding community of the dangers of taking body supplements and performance enhancers in Thailand.

While Mr Shavershian's cause of death has not been confirmed, New Zealand man Tim Sharky wrote on his Facebook page that he had told his friend to "slow down" in the weeks leading up to his death.

"R.I.P Zyzz… This is a warning for any of you boys coming to Thailand. Thailand is a country with it all.. girls, steroids, growth hormone, it's all here and it's all cheap. I spoke to him the other day and he looked like a kid in a candy shop," Mr Sharky said.

Mr Shavershian thousands of admirers appreciated his muscle-flexing and were inspired by his vision of "getting aesthetic".

"It is a sad day for all of those whose lives Zyzz inspired and motivated. The best way we can cherish his memory is by living life to the fullest, by training hard, getting aesthetic and not taking life too serious," a memorial post on zzyzcentral.com said.

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade has confirmed a 22-year-old man from New South Wales died in Thailand, the Daily Telegraph reports.

This Dude died in August 2011.

But I see our ex Mr Sharky gets a mention in it :)

doin too much...

MMC - Monster.Monger.Clique

certified whore & war monger

Later articles I believe also stated he tested positive for multiple drugs, including coke and herion.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

If steroids worked on the important bits there'd even more guys taking them. :hello09:

"DESCRIBED by his parents as a "healthy lifestyle freak" who obsessed over his diet and exercise, bodybuilder Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian died from a previously undiagnosed congenital heart condition.

The family received a copy of the official post-mortem report from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, confirming a previously undiagnosed heart condition caused a cardiac arrest on August 5 while Mr Shavershian was holidaying in Thailand."

Is there a reason why we are talking about this now? He died nearly 8 months ago .......

Edited by andyaus

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Is there a reason why we are talking about this now? He died nearly 8 months ago .......

Either because our leader posted it or because there's naff all else going on - not even a dodgy DD thread. :hello09:

I feel bad for the guy. But if you are going to take any kind of proformance enhancing supplements there is a regement that goes along with it such as taking your support supps and cutting out unhealthy habits such as alcohol and eating right, Because taking these supps take a toll on the system. If you are taking roids or ghg dont be discouraged by this story, just stick to a healthly workout and diet plan, and you will be alright

This is old news! Can someone tell me why Sharky is an "ex"?!

Edited by Massive1990

says banned on profile :SoWhat1:

This is old news! Can someone tell me why Sharky is an "ex"?!

If I remember correctly, people kept telling him he will get turned over sooner or later for his gold, and that he shouldn't wear it etc..

People started bitching in his thread, he said he would leave, then he did.

He is quite an internet phenomenon, and "Zyzz" receives a lot of traffic, it's probably why Laamok posted about it, there's not much else on the forum about him.

A load of his friends are now seeming to try and cash in/jump on his bandwagon/carry on the legacy,

They call themselves the Aesthetics Crew, and have names like (more keywords for you Brian :GoldenSmile1: ) Chestbrah, Narcissus, Pix, Babolimp, Supaturk etc - they all have massive online followings

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Was in this sort of body cult myself, worked out in Gyms for decades, and had no trouble with steroids. Gave me a bad back eventually, just spend another month in bed with unrelenting pain. Wish I had never started with this stuff, or at least asked a doc if I had a predisposition for damaging the back or joints.

[...]because there's naff all else going on - not even a dodgy DD thread.

If BMs are not into the DD thread, then just look for the Mr T Taxi thread. They should be there...

If steroids worked on the important bits there'd even more guys taking them. :hello09:

Not me. I'm already too big. My nickname with the girls is "mai jep". :hello09:

• 2 weeks later...

yeah we would all like too be that big ,but you can tell he is or was so uppp himself its not funny ,now he is dead so how big is he now ,only bone ,i wish guys like him who do look good would have some decent humanity in them ,but i guess when when where all young we think where invinsible so in hindsight he wishes he should have taken care and treated people like he was not better than them.

rip

• 2 weeks later...

having met both Az & Said (Chestbrah) at my local gym where they both trained and made these YouTube videos I can vouch that they were indeed decent blokes and not up themselves.

There is a difference between a person in reality and their online persona - "Zyzz" was a larger than life image which inspired quiet a number of people to start hitting the gym and lifting weights.

Apart from being a lifestyle freak there was method to the madness in his viral videos mainly to springboard his career in acting/modelling and market his protein, merchandise and various sponsorship deals.

Despite anyones views on his lifestyle choices he was well aware of the risk involved - an unfortunate series of events leading to the death of someone so young.

RIP Zyzz forever mirin

RIP Azz, forever mirin brah. You legacy will live on, Zyzz is a part of each and everyone of us.

Zyzz nation.

Edited by Cicinho

So was it too much sex & steroids? He was young, only 22.

Too much sex?

Fergeddaboudit, can't happen. Maybe some serious chaffing.

Too much Juice?

Sure as shooting that can prep you for a stroke or worse.

I know one bloke who did so much and pumped too hard,

his leg muscles grew so huge he cut of the blood to his balls

and he nearly lost them, and that can happen to other internal organs also.

Sure did love the juice too much for any rational being.

Edited by Nuruzotic