IGNORED

anyone translate this?

nickto21

hey all,

I asked my terak to write to me in Thai. Google translator can't make heads or tales, something about the weather and oranges. Any help is greatly appreciated.

สวัดีสติฟที่รักวันนี้ฝนตกนิดน่

อยทำให้

อกาศไม่รอ้นเท่าเหมื่อ

สามวันกอ่นนั้รอ้นมากๆส้มกับเพือนไปเล่นน้ำทะเลทำให้น้ำเข้าตาทำให้เจ็บตาสติฟเหมื่อกอ่น

ส้มทำงานพนักจ้างกอ่นจะมาทำงานที่พัทยาส้มยากจะเล่าเรื่งของส้มให้ฟังแต่ตอนนี้

ส้มไปทำงานนะแล้วจะมาให้ฟัง

ดูแลสุภาพด้วยคิดถึงส้ม

Thanks,

Steve

Fuck knows Mate can't read Thai but the odd word

Can you not just ask her what Gobble de gook she wrote 555

Her english sucks. If she can email me in thai, and I can translate, then maybe our conversations can consist of more than "You OK?" and I miss you."

Again, any help is appreciated. I'm sure there are two problems. Lack of education, and her writing in thai/lao combo.

Steve

Steve

My basic grasp of the conversation is.

First bit she talks about the weather. It rained yesterday. It has been hot and the other day she went to the beach to play in the water with her friends and she hurt her eyes from all the sun.

Second part talks about her wanting to work. She mentions Pattaya. But my Thai isn't that good and I don't understand what she is saying about working.

Third part says take care of yourself etc etc.

Sorry mate, my Thai isn't that good.

Hope some ajarn can help you out.

Phil

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

OK, reading the second bit again, she says that you want to know what she does or what is the history of her working in Pattaya. She wants to tell you when you come back.

I think that's what it says, anyway.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

I think I should share what google translate made of this mess:

K is a stiffness that is a little bit of rain here.

Do it.

The school does not get lost when the thermal expansion.

But three days of being a very hot and orange with water in order to make the eyes water when I put it in a conscious or huts.

Orange employees hired to work I will work hard to not start at Orange City of Orange to listen to it now.

Orange is to listen to me.

Take me with you orange.

hey all,

I asked my terak to write to me in Thai. Google translator can't make heads or tales, something about the weather and oranges. Any help is greatly appreciated.

อยทำให้

อกาศไม่รอ้นเท่าเหมื่อ

สามวันกอ่นนั้รอ้นมากๆส้มกับเพือนไปเล่นน้ำทะเลทำให้น้ำเข้าตาทำให้เจ็บตาสติฟเหมื่อกอ่น

ดูแลสุภาพด้วยคิดถึงส้ม

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Darling, today it's raining a little bit, that's made it not so hot as the three previous days.

I (Som) went to swim at the sea with friends, I got water in my eyes, it was painful.

I worked before I came to Pattaya, I would like to tell you about this but now I have to go to work and will tell you later.

Take care about your health

Som miss you

I tried this http://www.thai2english.com/online/ but still doesn't make much sense. Something about rain, Pattaya, sour bitter or acidic. Fun in the water.....

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

There are a couple of typos, tonemarks in the wrong place, etc.

Nothing too serious, and if you can read Thai it's still easy to understand, but it's enough to trip up all the online translators.

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

I think I should share what google translate made of this mess:

That's absolutely freakin' hilarious! :LMAO1:

Seems to me you'd be better off if she can find someone over there that can do the writing and translating for her, otherwise you're going to be hearing a lot about Oranges in the next few months............

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

hey all,

อยทำให้

อกาศไม่รอ้นเท่าเหมื่อ

ดูแลสุภาพด้วยคิดถึงส้ม

Thanks,

Steve

stop being so slack hah learn to write thai she can still write in thai but how about Romanising it like chuck wow???haha understande

Definitively got a thing about oranges!

Coudn't make sense of either

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Her english sucks. If she can email me in thai, and I can translate, then maybe our conversations can consist of more than "You OK?" and I miss you."

You will likely to be disappointed. You can pretty sure that you are not the only one she mails the "miss you so much" mails. So she will not have time to write much more to everyone. Even if her english is better she will likely kept it short.

I have a girl that writes me on regulare bases that the misses me and last week she mailed two sexy photos to all of her mailfriends with one mail. I now have six mail-addresses of her "miss you" friends :-)

I am a moneyreformer. More and more people realize that our moneysystem is broken. It has a bug and need an update. Problem is, that most humans don't know a shit about how money works and so most people are not able to see the bug. They blame the greedy, the lazy, the old, the unenployed or the state. So we are doomed to see a moneycrash with many human tragedies.

PS: gold backed currency is NOT the solution.