Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gym with good equipment?

bigplumgrits

I will be in pattaya in one month and I was wondering if there is any good gym with a fair amount of weights and tredmills in good condition. Also I was wondering if is a pay by day or week gym in the south or central areas of pattaya?

any good Gyms with saunas/steam rooms?

i hear some can be got for a little as 300 a month others few 1000 but i dont know myself. know there is a hell of a lot of choice.

tonys Gyms prices acan be checked online i know there is big difference between prices at 3rd road one and jontiem.

best ask someone who has tried a few

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

I always exercise when I stay in Pattaya. I'm a top level bodybuilder.

They have all types of memberships. 1 time, 10times, 1,2,4 weeks and so on.

I've tried theese gyms:

California wow on 2nd road - exclusive like a high end european gym, airconditioned and with good cardio. Not really my type of gym though. I like hardcore Gyms. Quite expensive.

Tonys on Walking Street - Good hardcore gym with good equiptment. But no cardio and really crappy airconditioning. Almost to hot to exercise. But really cheap.

Tonys on 3rd road - Good hardcore gym with good equiptment, cardio and ac. The gym most bodybuilders go to. Not nice like california wow.

Next visit I will probably go to tonys on 3rd road or perhaps california wow, depending on where I'll stay.

I've tried theese gyms:

California wow on 2nd road - exclusive like a high end european gym, airconditioned and with good cardio. Not really my type of gym though. I like hardcore gyms. Quite expensive.

Tonys on walking street - Good hardcore gym with good equiptment. But no cardio and really crappy airconditioning. Almost to hot to exercise. But really cheap.

Tonys on 3rd road - Good hardcore gym with good equiptment, cardio and ac. The gym most bodybuilders go to. Not nice like california wow.

Next visit I will probably go to tonys on 3rd road or perhaps california wow, depending on where I'll stay.

I've tried theese gyms:

California wow on 2nd road - exclusive like a high end european gym, airconditioned and with good cardio. Not really my type of gym though. I like hardcore gyms. Quite expensive.

Tonys on walking street - Good hardcore gym with good equiptment. But no cardio and really crappy airconditioning. Almost to hot to exercise. But really cheap.

Tony's charges 200 baht per entrance, the last I heard. So it's not really cheap. You can probably get a better deal at California WOW.

• 3 weeks later...

Try Fairtex in North Pattaya 4000 baht for a month or 9599 for a year. I think they do 300 per visit for just the gym. www.fairtexpattaya.com

the Tony's gym at Soi Bukaow is only 69 thb for a session

but its a disgusting excuse for a gym ...

I have posted about Californis Wow pricing earlier - they have a great gym, yoga/aerobics classes. The prices vary depending on how much they need to reach their sales targets

I have posted about Californis Wow pricing earlier - they have a great gym, yoga/aerobics classes. The prices vary depending on how much they need to reach their sales targets

you are correct its a bit of dive, but ok if you just what to run etc..........

Dayo...

• 5 weeks later...

When you say Tonys a poor gym, do you mean they don't have all the equipment, or that its just old equipment?? I'm talking about free weights cables and machines, not treadmills rowers ect.

When you say Tonys a poor gym, do you mean they don't have all the equipment, or that its just old equipment?? I'm talking about free weights cables and machines, not treadmills rowers ect.

There are several "Tony's gym"s. One on 3rd road is really good. The one on Soi Buakhow is very small. It has only the most necessary equipment, no air conditioning and is open to the road. Still it has a rack with free weights, benches and squat and press stands. Which is sufficient really...

The new Tony's on Soi Khao Talo, on the other side of Sukhimvit is fully equipped with very good quality equipment. No air con or sauna. Has a shower and fans. Baht 49 per visit which is really inexpensive for the layout. Unfortunately, not easy to get to unless you're on a motorbike during your stay.

Tonys Naklua is a much better gym than Bukhow, (no aircon) and it is the same price, but he closed the sauna and jacuzzis. WTF!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, Yes, and Yes. It's a tiny gym with a very limited selection of very old equipment in very poor shape: half the time the machines are broken, and even when they're supposedly OK to use, they are old and rusty and dirty. And the person who just used the machine before you surely didn't wipe off his sweat when he finished. And it's not air conditioned. Saying it's a poor gym is being kind. It's more like a what you think hell is going to be like.

• 5 weeks later...

Someone should open up a decent gym in pattaya cause there all rubbish IMO...guys go there to train and take gear so why not have a good gym ...

10 visits to Tonys powerstation on walking street is 740B

http://www.tonydisco...werstation.html

The Tonys at 3rd road is a lot more expensive.

(Think I paid around 400B for 10 visit at powerstation in december-11, looks like prices have gone up)

Does the power station have cardio equipment? The old Tony's on Soi 16 had cardio machines.

Yes, Yes, and Yes. It's a tiny gym with a very limited selection of very old equipment in very poor shape: half the time the machines are broken, and even when they're supposedly OK to use, they are old and rusty and dirty. And the person who just used the machine before you surely didn't wipe off his sweat when he finished. And it's not air conditioned. Saying it's a poor gym is being kind. It's more like a what you think hell is going to be like.

Are you talking about the one on Soi Bukhow or Walking St or both?

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried theese gyms:

Nice answer, I think il try Tonys on 3rd road.

Tonys gym, 3rd road will be tough to beat but spending only 3 weeks in pattaya the price wont be great