IGNORED

Billabong problem at the moment.

swedude

Hey Greg,

Good to hear the noise is almost finished.

I came back in the day before I left but the girls said you hadn't gotten back yet.

I'll be back in October and thinking about a Halloween Bash @ Billabong. I'll get in touch as it gets closer.

Sorry I missed you. Would really like to do a halloween bash as we havn't done one yet. And it's another good excuse to get pished. Sorry you can't make it for the wedding party.

Cheers

Greg

Like I said to you before Greg noise wasn't a problem for me..... treated it as an early wake up call to make sweet music myself. Great news about the band and I hope to see you all in June if I can get a room lower down than the top floor. Thanks for everything and keep up the great work. LK Metro wouldn't be the same without the Billabong!!

it is going to be a gogo with an open area in front. Owned by the same lady owner as Iron Bar I believe.

ok then i guess what i heard was reasonably accurate. Will be interesting to see how things go once the walking st gogo owners have bars on soi lk too. correct me if i'm wrong but up to now there aren't any gogos on that soi that are by people from WS?