IGNORED

the residence garden

meaty

Hi guys, has anyone stayed at the residence garden recently the last thread i can find is a couple of years old, it had a lot of good comments back then and i was hoping to find out a bit more recent info before booking.thanks in advance for any help

mate it was fantastic and very reasonable rates. what you can do is google the name and then many agents let you know when you can rent a unit. regards

Have stayed there a few times... Great rooms for the price.

Would happily stay again.

Have styed there 4 times and always enjoyed it.

Better to rent a motorbike across the street, if you negociate 130 baht/day.

If you are alone or couple I recommand the suit 3101 or 3201 3202, for the first one you have the balcony directly next to the pool.

The ffod is really good for a good price.

thanks guys, is it girl friendly? forgot to ask in my original question

thanks guys, is it girl friendly? forgot to ask in my original question

Yes it is.

Book through this link for a promo rate.

I stay at the Residence Garden every trip (10 years now). The owners are Ib Ottesen and Da (Thai). They run a great hotel and I have never had any problems. The Baht bus to Walking Street is THB10 or you can rent a motor scooter right across the street. I like the hotel because it's central to either Pattaya or Jomtien beach (also THB10 by Baht bus).

I've stayed here with my brother a couple of times in 2011. Last time in sept 2011.

Really good hotel.

We have had a 2 bedroom room both of the times. Really nothing to complain about, everything has been great. Only little problem is the location. However the baht busses run just out on the street so it's easy to go just about anywhere.

Hi guys, has anyone stayed at the residence garden recently the last thread i can find is a couple of years old, it had a lot of good comments back then and i was hoping to find out a bit more recent info before booking.thanks in advance for any help

No need to go looking for threads on this one bro....take it from me...TOP NOTCH !

Did a photo review in my Hoppy Kissmas TR and staying there again right now - Hoppy Easter !

Location? 2 mintes mototaxi from JP bar paralytic drunk and then a few fotos round the pool before heading to loom!

rg1.jpg

b1.jpg

Edited by Kangarooted

The Residence Garden is where I stay everytime I go to patts. The rooms are awesome and large. And the staff there is always been good to me. And if you stay there you most defenately must try thier buffet at night. I remember last time I was there they even had an elvis impersonator entertaining the crowd during dinner hours. The only thing I didnt like is was not in optimal walking distance from the the bars (it is a long drunk walk)