IGNORED

LK Empress

oldschool1965

Guys, I'm thinking of staying at the LK Empress this July in a Jacuzzi room. However, the jacuzzi tub looks small and appears to only be a tub with jets, can 2-3 people get in there comfortably? Also the location looks to be great. Any comments are welcome and thanks

At the empress now but not in the room you will be staying at so can help on a couple things..hotel is great,ideal postion (for me),great showers,well decorated,check in was a breeze and they bring you a drink whilst doing it,nice swimming pool.2 things that piss me off which greatly affects my stay is the wifi in my room is crap(been in 2 different rooms on different floors)might not be a big one for you but i quite like having good wifi in hotels and the next is the aircon just dont get the room as cool as i want even on the coolest settings,apart from them two things evreything else seems really good.anything else i can help with just ask

Very good hotel. Only gripe for me was the very "old fashioned" look it has. Its beautifully decorated etc but has that "Ritz" style whereas I like a more modern look.

The "jacuzzi" is definitely a "bath tub with jets". Two people can fit at a push, 3 is unlikely.

Plenty of pics on Agoda page here http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/lk_the_empress.html

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

At the empress now but not in the room you will be staying at so can help on a couple things..hotel is great,ideal postion (for me),great showers,well decorated,check in was a breeze and they bring you a drink whilst doing it,nice swimming pool.2 things that piss me off which greatly affects my stay is the wifi in my room is crap(been in 2 different rooms on different floors)might not be a big one for you but i quite like having good wifi in hotels and the next is the aircon just dont get the room as cool as i want even on the coolest settings,apart from them two things evreything else seems really good.anything else i can help with just ask

Perhaps ask them to give the aircon a service - that sounds like the problem ALL aircons get after a lot of useage.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Thanks fellas, I really wanted to stay here but they already have 2 out of 3 strikes. Not really a Jacuzzi and crappy wireless although the location is great. Juries still out but I'll keep looking, again, thanks