IGNORED

Question on Phi-Phi..

Yodsak

Have read elsewhere on the internet that there are no ATM's on Phi-Phi Island, only one currency exchange booth. Can anyone confirm this? Surely there must be some?

That was back in the old days, there are 2 banks, SCB and the yellow one with currency exchanges and ATMs at each of ther branches and as usual ATM's outside the 7-11's too.

That was back in the old days, there are 2 banks, SCB and the yellow one with currency exchanges and ATMs at each of ther branches and as usual ATM's outside the 7-11's too.

Okay, thanks for the info. Just wanted to make sure, didn't want to get there with only an ATM card, and not be able to use it! Thanks.

Just for peace of mind, I can comfirm the above too....was a few scattered about in 2009.

• 1 month later...

Total bullshit, been there this year and there are loads. Didn't see too many currency exchange places, the only one I remember was by Dojo bar, but that was open late so if you need one I'd look for that.

There's no p4p scene there though, although all the thai girls I met there were from Krabi, and massive party animals, and I managed to bang a couple whilst I was there, but was like getting women in farrang world. Don't go expecting to go mongering.

Also everyone on phi phi is pretty much there to party and get laid, so if you fancy bagging a few farrangs it's a pretty good bet! I've never been to a place where it was so easy to get laid.

"If you can't be a good example... be a horrible warning."